Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like Thunderbirds started shipping Nov 3

Has anyone in the US received their boxes or binders yet ? I see UK people have them

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not all UK people have theirs

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a way to track orders through the Unstoppable website ? Anyone know ? I received a Paypal receipt, and that was it.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think the answer to that is NO!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
There's never tracking. All you do is have a look when the release date is published and add 7 - 10 days Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
There's never tracking. All you do is have a look when the release date is published and add 7 - 10 days Roll Eyes

then add another week Eek

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently orders to the USA are shipping this week

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend was told that Capt Scarlet is coming in mid-Dec, and that it will be very limited, much more so than Thunderbirds

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes, I saw it had a December date with 1-2 hits per box

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom B's email predicted "shipping from the UK" December 14.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So Thunderbirds and Capt Scarlet are out

What is next ? British Horror ? UFO ? Space 1999 ? My Favorite Magician ?

Any idea on release dates for each ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
So Thunderbirds and Capt Scarlet are out

What is next ? British Horror ? UFO ? Space 1999 ? My Favorite Magician ?

Any idea on release dates for each ?

Website says March 2016 for Space 1999. May be a bit optimistic considering the rumours about the size of the autograph list.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Website says March 2016 for Space 1999. May be a bit optimistic considering the rumours about the size of the autograph list.

Darn, that was supposed to be out in January.

I really don't know how US customers are expected to order Unstoppable product from dealers when no one knows when the money should be in. Shake Head

Posts: 10368 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Darn, that was supposed to be out in January.

Whaaat? An Unstoppable release that was meant to be out in November, then January, now March? Who'd have thought? Wink

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It is very frustrating when these sets do not come out when they should but it is also very frustrating for the manufacturer when things don't happen when they are supposed to.

This can often mean that releases have to be put back or a diffrent release put out first ahead of when it should have been.

In this hobby i think it is best to just be happy that the sets are released at all and go with the flow as to when even though i fully understand the problems this may cause with ordering and cash flow.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It says preorders for the Horror set begin Jan 16

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to an email received, these are all coming out in February:

MY FAVORITE MARTIAN (only 400 boxes made)

LOST WORLDS OF GERRY ANDERSON (600 boxes)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, Gerry Anderson and Martian came out in February

Do we know what's next ? What are the release dates for these:

Space 1999

British Horror

UFO

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe Barrie is aiming for late April/early May for the first series of Space 1999. No idea beyond that.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I hope British Horror is not just a Hammer Horror re - hash.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post