Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Wacky Packages Series 8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages Series 8
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted
Hi all,

Saw a pre-order listing for this on the Web. Anyone have any details? I think it's slated for July.

Where's Uberbob been with the monthly Previews updates? Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
The sell sheet mentions a 75-card set including a subset of DVD movie spoofs. Also mentioned are multiple parallels (no details), sketch cards, magnets and motion tags.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ryan.

Can an image of the sell sheet be psoted or do you know where one can be seen on the Net?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Found this on a card dealers website

Wacky Packages 2010 features 75 hilarious new pieces of art parodying famous consumer products. Now, for the first time ever, each 8-sticker pack contains a unique code that unlocks web-exclusive content on the Wacky Pack World website.

8 boxes per case, 24 packs per box, each pack contains 7 Wacky Base Stickers PLUS one Wacky Code Sticker.

Since 1967, Wacky Packages has been one of the biggest brands in the trading card industry, regularly published through 1991. When Wacky Packs returned in 2004, six highly successful series featuring all-new art were released over a four-year period. Two sold out reprint " Flashback" series followed in 2008. Now, after three years of pent up demand, Wacky Packages returns with an all-new series -- Wacky Packages 2010!

Also a WP Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/WackyPackages?ref=ts&sk=wall

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info and link!

I assume "2010" = "2011"?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Probably.

http://www.topps.com/entertain...kages/wacky-packages

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GadzookaBoy
posted Hide Post

I need a Riddler decoder card .. HELP ME ..!!!
Adam West is the **REAL** Batman

Posts: 11 | Location: NY,NY (so great they named it twice!) | Registered: October 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post