Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    SDCC 2O11 Exclusives News?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2O11 Exclusives News?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
It looks like Rittenhouse isn't doing anything this year, unless they just decided to wait until the last minute to announce them. I thought for sure there would at least be a Eureka card.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they're just waiting to the last minute. I'd be happy to see a new Marvel promo card. Big Grin

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
Yes Big Grin

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Robert! Smile Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
Yes Big Grin

I knew I could count on you Robert. Wink
Is there still going to be a Marvel promo in a future NSU?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
I love it. Someone asks is it this or that, and my husband answers Yes Smile That's the SAME answer I get when I ask him if he wants burgers or chicken for dinner *sigh*

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post