Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    SDCC 2O11 Exclusives News?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2O11 Exclusives News?
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone heard any news about any SDCC exclusive cards for this year's San Diego Comic Con?

I'm hoping for another mystery pack release from Breygent this year.

Best Regards,

Michasel

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarvelMorris:
Has anyone heard any news about any SDCC exclusive cards for this year's San Diego Comic Con?

Best Regards,

Michasel

We have announced 2 cards from the cast of Glee that we will be selling at the show. Kevin McHale and Ashley Fink. We are also working on some others but dont know if they will get done in time.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We will have Mystery packs with random promo cards,
Costumes,props,autographs,sketch and 3d cards
Will post info soon

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Tom, I have seen rumors of exclusive Vampirella packs at Comic Con. Can you confirm this? Thanks! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarvelMorris:

Best Regards,

Michasel

What's SDCC? Is that exclusive show where it's impossible to get tickets for? Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tom, these were a lot of fun last year. hope i can find a retailer selling them again.

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Versicolor Productions will be producing a special Bettie Page promo card with art by Olivia to be given away at San Diego Comic-Con. A couple of people will be handing them out at the show, so be on the lookout!

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Versicolor, if you need another person to hand them out let me know! Any clues as to who has to be tackled for the promo?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
Versicolor Productions will be producing a special Bettie Page promo card with art by Olivia to be given away at San Diego Comic-Con. A couple of people will be handing them out at the show, so be on the lookout!

Noooooooooooooooooooo another one to find Big Grin

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Kevin, I got you covered on the Comic Con promos. Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I think there will be a new foil Tudors promo too...

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the 2 signed cards we will have at SDCC

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
There will be a special Walking Dead SDCC exclusive promo given out on the AMC booth!

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool, thanks for the info, Scott!! Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Some nice things to get at SDCC Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have a story today on the new blog about Comic-Con exclusives and promos, including stuff you can pick-up from 258 West Authentic Signatures, Bad Axe Studios, Breygent Marketing, Cryptozoic Entertainment, SideKick, and Versicolor Productions.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
There will be a special Walking Dead SDCC exclusive promo given out on the AMC booth!

Best,

Scott

Sweet! Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the comic con blog it mentions 2 Tudors autographs. Besides Wallis which one do I not know about? Perhaps I missed a post about it.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Nothing official yet Bacall. Keep an eye out on Tom's posts... I have reason to believe we're in for a few more Tudors surprises Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I've posted two new stories on the blog about new exclusives announced for Comic-Con: Ron English cards from SideKick and an Emilia Clarke autograph card from 258 West Authentic Signatures.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post