Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    DC COMICS - "THE NEW 52"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC COMICS - "THE NEW 52"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Was/is there any promo cards for this series?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have a DC Comics - The New 52 related story on the blog today. The company has amassed enough sketch cards to keep puzzle sets together within one box. We have more, including a bunch of sample images here:

Cryptozoic Announces Plans For Multiple Part DC Comics The New 52 Sketch Cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Wow, as a rule I don't collect puzzle sketches, but that Eric Ninaltowski Justice League is amazing.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
P1 featuring Cyborg is being given out at Comikaze Expo and Gen Con. We will also have them available in October for the promo card exchange at the Philly Non-Sport Show.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We have a DC Comics - The New 52 related story on the blog today. The company has amassed enough sketch cards to keep puzzle sets together within one box. We have more, including a bunch of sample images here:

Cryptozoic Announces Plans For Multiple Part DC Comics The New 52 Sketch Cards

That's really cool!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thank you Miranda.

So who's going to these shows?

quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
P1 featuring Cyborg is being given out at Comikaze Expo and Gen Con. We will also have them available in October for the promo card exchange at the Philly Non-Sport Show.

quote:

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you Miranda.

quote:

Plenty of Card Talk members will be going to the October Philly Show. I am not sure I understand why you ask that, Tattoox? Confused Or where you asking about the Comikaze Expo and Gen Con? Both are large shows and have attendance of more then 35,000 fans/collectors.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Thank you Miranda.

quote:

Plenty of Card Talk members will be going to the October Philly Show. I am not sure I understand why you ask that, Tattoox? Confused Or where you asking about the Comikaze Expo and Gen Con? Both are large shows and have attendance of more then 35,000 fans/collectors.

Only you know if you understand my question Harris. I wouldn't know if you understand or not. Wink

I'm talking about the two shows this weekend.

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Some base cards were spoiled today on our website:

CZE DC New 52 Spoilers

and some different cards on Facebook:

8 More base cards for New 52

Enjoy!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
Some base cards were spoiled today on our website:

CZE DC New 52 Spoilers

and some different cards on Facebook:

8 More base cards for New 52

Enjoy!

Very nice cards. Love the Swamp Thing and Starfire.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the promo cards yet? I haven't.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have another preview of the DC Comics The New 52 Trading Cards with base card images not featured in Miranda's blog post or on CZE's DC Comics The New 52 Facebook album:

EXCLUSIVE: A Second Helping of DC Comics The New 52 Trading Cards

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Judging by the previews, this will be an amazing looking set.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Yay! Thanks for the Black Canary preview Smile

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be coming out this week! Can't wait!!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first sketch cards and such are now up on dear old FeeBay. Anyone taking bets on how long it takes for the first Redemption to be posted ?

Update: I don't know about being posted on eBay, but I just heard from my case supplier in the States that he's pulled a sketch card Redemption after three cases with no big hits.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Artist signature ID chart (in progress) at http://www.jbadham.biz/Cards/sigsDC52.htm

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post