Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
well i aint yet heard whoopping and a hollering
were are they has the pigeon landed.?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still waiting.

If it's not sorted in the next week I will give you all a full run down of contact with B***** and you can make up your own mind on whether you can ever trust this company.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I SEE THERES NEW AND EVEN A QUAD FRY SKETCH LISTED ON E-BAY ARE THESE YOURS TREKIE OR am i
just rubbing salt into the wounds ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Most of those new Hammers, including the Andy Fry quad, have been listed before unsuccessfully at higher prices.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YEAH I KNOW IM JUST WINDING UP TREKIE .
he`s only been waiting since nov 2010 for his sketchs. and were all still waiting for binder autographs which no doubt will never appear

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I'm also waiting for sketches from the said manufacturer / dealer.

I won't be buying any more product from him I can tell you! I bought this product in February

I am just fed up emailling him, fed up with pathetic excuses,

On 23/3/11 was told just two more weeks.
On 24/4/11 any time now - i hate rushing artists they get sloppy
On 26/4/11 parcel in customs
On 22/5/11 was told he was away for a few days.

Anyway, I think everyone gets the picture. That's all us collectors want is to be treated with respect. People like this are killing the hobby, I'm just so disappointed.

I'm sorry to hear others are in the same position. There may be a genuine reason for the delay, but I haven't been told the right one yet.

I could write an article on customer care for the magazine, but I don't think it would be published.

On the positive side there are some great manufacturers out there, not all are like the example above - just shocking. Ok I will stop now, I am just ranting...................

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping to update very soon. Eek

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Hoping to update very soon. Eek

Please do. Man, this sucks. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My missing yearbox sketches turned up today (signed for) with some free promos. I have to say that despite the long delay they are well well worth it. I got 2 Honor Blackamn sketches by Davies and Aragon that are very impressive and also a painted horror sketch by Hack. Glad I bought this now, especially as the box of cards was a Star Wars rise of the Clones which had a black and white Kezele sketch and an animator sketch redemption. The return from Topps beat the missing sketches but it wasnt worth hollering about. Hope everyone else is getting theirs

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I missed the post today and have a "Signed For" package to pick up. Not expecting anything else from the U.K. so fingers crossed. It may be Monday before I can get to the Post Office to pick up the package.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
I missed the post today and have a "Signed For" package to pick up. Not expecting anything else from the U.K. so fingers crossed. It may be Monday before I can get to the Post Office to pick up the package.

Me too!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got my year set sketches today. I got a Davies Avengers sketch and very pleased to get 3 Dr Who sketches by Aragon, Hack and Fry.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, received some sketches today???????????????

I purchased 3 Special Hammer Deals in December of 2010 which was for 1 Hammer Series 2 Box and 3 * Hammer Sketches per deal so in total 3 * Boxes and 9 * Hammer Sketches. Boxes arrived in December 2010. Are you following this?

After numerous (and I mean numerous) emails I was sent 2 Very Nice Avengers sketches By Nik about 4 weeks ago. I needed to prompt ****** again and again then agreed to accept 4 sketches to finish this SAGA.

The 4 shetches arrived today (not package from yesterday) again very nice sketches, so I have now received 6 Sketches in total.

Guess how many of those sketches were of the Hammer Product?

I will give you the total of Hammer sketches when I get in from Work tonight, so start guessing.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
None because i havn't finished drawing them yet, i broke my crayon. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 4 shetches arrived today (not package from yesterday) again very nice sketches, so I have now received 6 Sketches in total.

NONE as I didn't authorise any hammer product Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I will give you the total of Hammer sketches when I get in from Work tonight, so start guessing.[/QUOTE]

ive taken my shoes off but as i have no toes (so i can get closer to the bar) i think none there avengers and dr who.do i get a prize.
just think they could be EWOK SKETCHS

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, received some sketches today???????????????

I purchased 3 Special Hammer Deals in December of 2010 which was for 1 Hammer Series 2 Box and 3 * Hammer Sketches per deal so in total 3 * Boxes and 9 * Hammer Sketches. Boxes arrived in December 2010. Are you following this?

After numerous (and I mean numerous) emails I was sent 2 Very Nice Avengers sketches By Nik about 4 weeks ago. I needed to prompt ****** again and again then agreed to accept 4 sketches to finish this SAGA.

I will give you the total of Hammer sketches when I get in from Work tonight, so start guessing.

Alan,

I have got some Hammer Horror Robert Hack Sketch cards that I would be willing to trade for the Avengers Sketch cards you have.

LMK.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How did everyone guess, that's right NONE. It's like ordering a pint of milk and been given "a bag of nails" with a note from seller saying I thought you'd like these instead.

If I'd wanted Avengers and Dr Who sketches that's what I would have ordered.

The whole problem with this Saga was I had buyers for orginal Hammer sketches at decent prices but as more and more Hammer sketches were churned out the value kept dropping like a stone and the buyers lost interest.

As I stated earlier the sketches I finally received were O.K. but not what I originally purchased.

So Dave not really interested in exchange for the Hammer sketches as I've "missed the Boat" with my customers.

I might as well try and sell the other sketches somewhere down the line.

Why do "manufacturers" sell product they don't have and can't keep track of what the've shipped out to customers?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do "manufacturers" sell product they don't have and can't keep track of what the've shipped out to customers?

Why does this "one" keep getting away with it. Hope the new company can raise the level of service to it's customers and not get dragged down.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Alan, drop me a scan and I'll see if I can sort out a trade that will go in your favour. Sorry mate I had your email saved in my Blackberry but the screen has died on me for the second time (useless piece of poo!!)

And with regards to Unstoppable Cards, customer services will be my department so I will be on hand to look after you guys, and if there are any problems they will be quickly sorted out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post