Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Why are people surprised that there are SI "unreleased" cards about. The surprise would be if there were none Shake Head

That's "Sarcasm" Hammer, we all know this happens time and again.

It was supposed to be Sarcastic - There have been plenty of RARE and UNRELEASED SI cards over the years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
UOTE]

Yes, her and Shelley.

firstly i must have changed gender since i last looked ?and i dont have the double but we all know the reason the other seller has the double auto. that being that they are what appears to be partners in the same company after what was said on another site,requesting sketch artists for future releases.and yes im vocal about strictly as they are the main card co that i have problems with ,due to release times and cards that never appear,and will continue posts on subjects that i feel aggreaved about.thats what keeps things moving other wise whats the point ?

Vampy, I couldn't see your email address in your profile, please email me mate. I don't bite, unlike Wolfie!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
quote:
UOTE]

Yes, her and Shelley.

firstly i must have changed gender since i last looked ?and i dont have the double but we all know the reason the other seller has the double auto. that being that they are what appears to be partners in the same company after what was said on another site,requesting sketch artists for future releases.and yes im vocal about strictly as they are the main card co that i have problems with ,due to release times and cards that never appear,and will continue posts on subjects that i feel aggreaved about.thats what keeps things moving other wise whats the point ?

Sorry, my bad!!! Just thought "Vampy" sounded more feminine and made the presumption. (not really helping here, am I?) Regardless I wasn't criticising you commenting and complaining, as is your right. I was one of the first to voice my concerns, but at a time when nobody was listening. I was just surprised at people's presumption that you did have the double auto card. Seemed obvious to me that you wouldn't!

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my sketch cards and my year end special package today and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. I received a paranormal activity cel card and a dual auto of Katie Featherston & Micah Sloat and also the dual Madeline Smith & Ingrid Pitt from Hammer horror series 2 along with a box of Hammer Series 2 and 7 total sketch cards. The 4 from my special hammer release were by Jason Atomic, Hack, Robert Aragorn & Fry. I received an Avengers sketch by Robert Aragorn, doctor Who sketch by Jason Atomic & a Hammer Horror series 1 by Nik. I don't know how to post scans of these. I guess I have a chance to get a master set of these now if I can add a Munro autograph. I bought 10 boxes and never got any of hers even though I have 4 of both Beswicke & Smith and doubles and triples of most others except Prowse. Never thought I would be able to acquire A13. I am a huge Barrie fan. So happy I got in on this deal.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vampy, I couldn't see your email address in your profile, please email me mate. I don't bite, unlike Wolfie!!![/QUOTE]
yeah i dont have my e mail listed if any one has anything to say i prefer they say it on the forum. that way we all know whats going on and not having to second guess whats being said behind the scenes. this way nothing can be suggested or hinted at or hidden from others.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RECEIVED 3 SKETCHES TODAY..SEEMS LIKE I MUST BE SHORTED ONE SKETCH AND OTHERC THINGS BUT GLAD RECEIVED SOMETHING SKETCHES ARE NICE
The 3 from my special hammer release were by FRY, Hack, AND Robert Aragorn

Posts: 22 | Location: AMERICA | Registered: February 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Most people on here already know I got them in my massive Yearset order and it appears another member on here got a dual auto as well!! I will also say that I am not a partner in Strictly Ink. And to be honest Vampy I would have rather have discussed the matter in private than have to publicly justify myself. I have personally dealt with most people on here and am always honest and upfront with everyone but I do not like to be publicly accused of anything. If you really want to ask me anything please email me, everyone else does!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi doctor jas. firstly i wasnt aware i publicly accused you of anything. and i didnt ask you to justify yourself.just as i answer to no one but myself.
but as you said on 21 feb via dr who -csi post you yourself say i hope to be partners in the up coming futer with barrie on new sets so you may not yet be working with him but you certainly suggest that you hope to be.and fine if your upset buy my comments ,there allready said and i cant see why you seem to be upset.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
No probs Vampy Thumb Up but email me anyway, I promise I'll make it worth your while!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received an email from Barrie stating Sketches should be with me in 2 - 3 weeks. Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Funny you should say that as i just got a strange phone call asking me to get my crayons out and knock up a few sketches, bloke said he needed them in about 2-3 weeks. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny you should say that as i just got a strange phone call asking me to get my crayons out and knock up a few sketches, bloke said he needed them in about 2-3 weeks. Big Grin

I can see the big announcement on the Memorabilia website "come see the great new artist Wolfie as he works on his masterpieces in our brand new artists alley" Big Grin.

There might be as many laughs as watching those other comedians known as the England football and cricket teams Razz .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI has any one ever recieved the missing autograph for the hammer binder that we were all told would follow. or am i the only one who forgot it or are we all waitingggggggg ?

posted Hide Post

Wolfie, is this one of yours?

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That's my artist proof, notice my subtle use of my pink crayon.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@ Vampy No-one got an autograph card with their binder! You may be still waiting, not sure anyone else is! Word is it was dropped. Although it was advertised as such in advance.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i asked barrie a while back and got the replie a autograph will follow for each binder,but never had any thing ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see there's another Final Sale from Barrie on Sunday. Hope I receive my sketches before this gets going. Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm working as fast as i can but i just broke my crayon. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
i hope they dont bring bo-bo the talented chimp back out of retirement (if any one remembers him)