Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

posted
i wonderd if any one else bought the december offer of hammer horror box and sketch card offer ? I was expecting my sketchs by end of jan 2011, nothing has arrived and its nearly the end of feb. yet i see there is a new offer from the company for boxs and sketchs.i feel let down when i havent been given what i payed for yet they want more people to pay for items and possibly recieve them befor we get ours. surely good buissines would be to first deal with the customers who were good enough to take up the first offer.?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've asked Barrie for an explanation. I bought several items in the "Special Deal" and I'm wondering if this will delay my Sketches even longer?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
They have only just arrived, I was lucky to get mine today, only because I met Barrie at earlier. The Fry sketches came in first but the other 2 artists took a bit longer. Also the Pearce autos were handed in on Friday so they'll be going out very soon.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray, i've got a redemption card for the Pearce auto. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had a quick response off Barrie, states Sketches are on their way. Wave

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
waiting behind the letter box. still waiting ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Had a quick response off Barrie, states Sketches are on their way. Wave

Still waiting. Frown

posted Hide Post
how does that song go
TIRED OF WAITING TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU.
i think thats the words.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nothing in the post today.

I feel that people who bought his "Special" offer last Sunday will get their cards before me. Shake Head

posted Hide Post
and the second verse goes
STILL WAITING FOR YOUUUUU ?

posted Hide Post
another day another song
PLEASE MR POSTMAN LOOK AND SEE IF THERES A LETTER FROM STRICTLY FOR ME. NO WAS THE REPLIE.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not received today although have two packages to pick up from the Post Office as not in when tried to deliver.

Hopefully will find out tomorrow if Sketches received. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
any luck Treksearcher? Still waiting on mine too.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im still waiting myself. no show.

posted Hide Post
i'm still 'waiting' for some sketches from a case deal from years ago Smile

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hey if i say i'm waiting aswell do you think i'll get one? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by minigiles:

Still not able to get to Post Office to pick up packages.

Should find out tomorrow.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Originally posted by minigiles:

Still not able to get to Post Office to pick up packages.

Should find out tomorrow.

Picked the packages up today, NO not the elusive Sketch Cards.

posted Hide Post
hooray mine arrived .got 4 sketchs very pleased .good product just not enough planning put in to getting product out on time.hopefully this is going to be improved in the future.

posted Hide Post
Come on then Vampy, where are the scans Smile

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post