Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
yep got mine this morning too. chuffed to bits! also got my yearbox content too. great sketches and a lot of duplication in the autos but then I have been buying their product so not a surprise. However I did get an absolute peach of one autograph card.

Thanks again Barrie! Differences in the past but sometimes you do just come thru with the goods!!!

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will try doing scans later.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm kind of intrigued about the "peach of an autograph" card, I wonder if it the legendary Hammer Series 2 A13 card?

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
what A13 card???????????? Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know the legendary A13 Card...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaseb,

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no not A13, don't think it exists at all. just a nice auto that I didn't already have, whereas the rest I did!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not received today, but have another two packages to pick up from the Post Office on Monday. So fingers crossed.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
I heard the A13 was a 1 of 1 cut Christopher Lee Auto Card.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh that one, i've got that one. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wolfie, what are you doing with it, I have got it. 1/1 indeed... Twak

posted Hide Post
when i figure out how to i will.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'm interested to know what autograph Minigiles has got, come on let's see scans Dance Have you got the Chris Lee 1/1 cut auto then jaseb??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, no Chris Lee cut auto. I thought we were typing about the legendary A13.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up today.

Robert Aragon (should have scanned it in landscape), Robert Hack
Chris Henderson, Andy Fry

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked my package up today Shake Head

Very Frustrating. I bought several of the Ultimate Deals from Barrie but only received Sketches for one deal?

Also, I sent several Redemptions for the J Pearson autograph and thought these would also have been included in the package but none found.

I've emailed Barrie for an explanation but as stated I'm very, Very frustrated. I usually buy Barrie's product by the case but I'm just about at the end of the line with my patience.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received a quick response from Barrie, apologised for error and stated will send missing cards straight away. Fingers crossed. Roll Eyes

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the sketches I've received so far;

[URL= [/URL]

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What film is the Hack sketch from? Confused

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh that A13.

Why was it never released.? Confused

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Treksearcher let us know how you get on as I seem to have a shortfall in sketch cards

Posts: 1 | Location: uk | Registered: November 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post