Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received an email from Barrie stating Sketches should be with me in 2 - 3 weeks. Frown

Tick, Tock, Tick Tock.

Time passes, when will I see my sketches?

It's only 4 months since I made the purchase.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi treksearcher its now been several weeks show us the scans of the sketchs ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You're just trying to upset him. Twak Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
You're just trying to upset him. Twak Big Grin

At present I just have the "invisable" sketches, I'm still of you Wolfie to complete the ones you promised. Wink

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
treksearcher if you go to stricklys site you can get the last of the fry sketches ever ,i think you need to do this as it says last ever?
it may be only way to get yours .

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Received an email from Barrie stating Sketches should be with me in 2 - 3 weeks. Frown

Tick, Tock, Tick Tock.

well what are they like ???
It's only 4 months since I made the purchase.[/QUOTE]

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
quote:

Tick, Tock, Tick Tock.

well what are they like ???
It's only 4 months since I made the purchase.
[/QUOTE]

"some" are supposed to be on their way, but nothing yet?

posted Hide Post
well its another week were are your sketchs treky im still waiting to see them ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
well its another week were are your sketchs treky im still waiting to see them ?

Don't hold your breath.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't tell me i've got to knock up some more. A wolfies work is never done. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well its another week were are your sketchs treky im still waiting to see them ?[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath.[/QUOTE]

well im turning blue were`s the sketchs ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't hold your breath.[/QUOTE]

well im turning blue were`s the sketchs ?[/QUOTE]

I've been promised they are "in the Post".

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Don't hold your breath.

well im turning blue were`s the sketchs ?[/QUOTE]

I've been promised they are "in the Post".[/QUOTE]

I think someone must have shot the pigeon. Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head

posted Hide Post
or they dipped the pigeons feet in paint specialy for you ?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Wolfie has to shave his back to make paint brushes. Wonder what he shaves to make colored pencils ???? Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't hold your breath.

well im turning blue were`s the sketchs ?

I've been promised they are "in the Post".[/QUOTE]

I think someone must have shot the pigeon. Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting. Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head

Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
This is going to last as long as the ............Ants thread Smile

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think wolfie must have eaten the pigieon to get rid of the competition

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe the P*** is been taking out of me. The amount of promises I've had and still I wait for sketches purchased in December 2010.

A Leopard can't change it's spots or it's Selective memory loss. It takes several emails each time before it's acknowledged I'm actually owed my Sketches.

Who would purchase from a company with this track record, "Me unfortunately" but even with a name change I very much doubt it will happen again.

I've purchased many cases and deals of various product from this company in the past and this is how I'm treated. God help the small buyer.

I'm sure I'll get an email to remove this negative post but I need to vent my anger somewhere and hopefully this will warn someone from taking the same risk as me.

posted Hide Post
well said that man. if you buy a single item of the company you appear to be treated very well but the more money you pump in to the company you seem to be left dangling by the short and curlies