Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you waiting for hammer sketchs ?????????????
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Alan, drop me a scan and I'll see if I can sort out a trade that will go in your favour. Sorry mate I had your email saved in my Blackberry but the screen has died on me for the second time (useless piece of poo!!)

And with regards to Unstoppable Cards, customer services will be my department so I will be on hand to look after you guys, and if there are any problems they will be quickly sorted out.

Hi Jason as I stated above I received some nice sketches but not of the product I purchased and as I also indicated my customer base for Hammer sketches has now dried up as it's been so long in trying to get this sorted and the Proliferation of additional Hammer Sketches did not help.

I emailed you the other day for a quote on the Night of the Living Dead, did you get the email?

I may post the sketches in the next few days.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry Alan I didn't but I did miss a load when my Blackberry messed up, please email me at jasonwright73@aol.com

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post