Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Once Bitten Set Info Official Sketch Samples!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Bitten Set Info Official Sketch Samples!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
As Webjon said I am waiting on the cards to come pack from the printer then we'll be sorting, collating, and packing for shipment. The foil cards are taking a bit longer than the regular base cards.

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Base cards should be back from the printer today with the foil cards coming back tomorrow. They were a little delayed because of the snow storm we just had. Collating should start on Monday morning.

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once Bitten Foil 10 Pack Incentives

Jim Kyle

posted Hide Post
Once Bitten has finally started shipping. Although we've been hit with a Nor'Easter we are getting shipments out in between the in-climate weather. Thanks for your patience your packs are slowly but surely heading out. Smile

Jim Kyle

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
Once Bitten has finally started shipping. Although we've been hit with a Nor'Easter we are getting shipments out in between the in-climate weather. Thanks for your patience your packs are slowly but surely heading out. Smile

Yay Dance ! A certain lupine Titanium Cardtalk member will be getting his base set at the NEC in march Smile ( so long as it makes it through customs Roll Eyes ).

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Yay Dance ! A certain lupine Titanium Cardtalk member will be getting his base set at the NEC in march Smile

Hurray. Bouncey Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
GREAT NEWS!! received my packs of Once Bitten! The artwork is stunning! I'll post my sketches in the very near future. Hang tight everyone, they're coming!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Posted my sketches on the Box Breakdown section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pendragon,

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:

Hey Jim,
how far into the shipping process are you now?
will international orders be getting tracking or if too expensive no problem. seeing all these great pulls is killing me!
Great looking set, and (mostly) everyone who's received their packs seems very pleased to the extent that the delay pails into insignificance Smile

Posts: 55 | Location: North Wales | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tracking would triple the cost of postage and would also actually slow down delivery as the majority of items sent insured are stopped by customs.

The customs and Royal Mail fees would also add about 25% to the cost of the cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Tracking would triple the cost of postage and would also actually slow down delivery as the majority of items sent insured are stopped by customs.

The customs and Royal Mail fees would also add about 25% to the cost of the cards.

exactly why I'm hoping sets have been sent regular airmail. that, and sets could be on the way without us even knowing (which means we can open them sooner!) Smile

Posts: 55 | Location: North Wales | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had a message from Jim to tell me my cards are in the post Smile . Just hope they avoid the dreaded customs Razz .

posted Hide Post
The postage was done over the pc. But the packages were value marked appropriately don't worry.

Jim Kyle

posted Hide Post
Completion of the shipping will be done by Monday morning. We had a few 40 and 50 degree days here so it started melting some of this blasted snow and ice.

Jim Kyle

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, I got my two packs. I hate to say it, because I was really looking forward to this set, but I was pretty disappointed. But I usually (with some stunning few exceptions) pull sketches that I don't like. So all is normal!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post