Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Once Bitten Set Info Official Sketch Samples!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9257048036

January 16, 2014, 01:17 AM
JimKyle
Once Bitten Set Info Official Sketch Samples!!!
As Webjon said I am waiting on the cards to come pack from the printer then we'll be sorting, collating, and packing for shipment. The foil cards are taking a bit longer than the regular base cards.

Jim Kyle
January 23, 2014, 12:19 PM
JimKyle
Base cards should be back from the printer today with the foil cards coming back tomorrow. They were a little delayed because of the snow storm we just had. Collating should start on Monday morning.

Jim Kyle
January 27, 2014, 12:44 AM
JimKyle
Once Bitten Foil 10 Pack Incentives

Jim Kyle
February 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
JimKyle
Once Bitten has finally started shipping. Although we've been hit with a Nor'Easter we are getting shipments out in between the in-climate weather. Thanks for your patience your packs are slowly but surely heading out. Smile

Jim Kyle
February 14, 2014, 09:51 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
Once Bitten has finally started shipping. Although we've been hit with a Nor'Easter we are getting shipments out in between the in-climate weather. Thanks for your patience your packs are slowly but surely heading out. Smile

Yay Dance ! A certain lupine Titanium Cardtalk member will be getting his base set at the NEC in march Smile ( so long as it makes it through customs Roll Eyes ).
February 14, 2014, 01:02 PM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Yay Dance ! A certain lupine Titanium Cardtalk member will be getting his base set at the NEC in march Smile

Hurray. Bouncey Dance

February 20, 2014, 03:21 AM
pendragon
GREAT NEWS!! received my packs of Once Bitten! The artwork is stunning! I'll post my sketches in the very near future. Hang tight everyone, they're coming!
February 20, 2014, 08:43 PM
pendragon
Posted my sketches on the Box Breakdown section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pendragon,
February 21, 2014, 12:03 AM
floater
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:

Hey Jim,
how far into the shipping process are you now?
will international orders be getting tracking or if too expensive no problem. seeing all these great pulls is killing me!
Great looking set, and (mostly) everyone who's received their packs seems very pleased to the extent that the delay pails into insignificance Smile
February 21, 2014, 04:34 AM
Triple-Frog
Tracking would triple the cost of postage and would also actually slow down delivery as the majority of items sent insured are stopped by customs.

The customs and Royal Mail fees would also add about 25% to the cost of the cards.
February 21, 2014, 09:26 AM
floater
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Tracking would triple the cost of postage and would also actually slow down delivery as the majority of items sent insured are stopped by customs.

The customs and Royal Mail fees would also add about 25% to the cost of the cards.

exactly why I'm hoping sets have been sent regular airmail. that, and sets could be on the way without us even knowing (which means we can open them sooner!) Smile
February 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
Triple-Frog
Had a message from Jim to tell me my cards are in the post Smile . Just hope they avoid the dreaded customs Razz .
February 22, 2014, 06:39 PM
JimKyle
The postage was done over the pc. But the packages were value marked appropriately don't worry.

Jim Kyle
February 22, 2014, 06:40 PM
JimKyle
Completion of the shipping will be done by Monday morning. We had a few 40 and 50 degree days here so it started melting some of this blasted snow and ice.

Jim Kyle
February 22, 2014, 07:14 PM
cardaddict
Well, I got my two packs. I hate to say it, because I was really looking forward to this set, but I was pretty disappointed. But I usually (with some stunning few exceptions) pull sketches that I don't like. So all is normal!