Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic has Revenge! Alphas! OUAT! Psych!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic has Revenge! Alphas! OUAT! Psych!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
http://www.nsu-magazine.com/cr...announcements-day-1/

Also auto costume cards for Vampire Diaries!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
don't know Alphas, but those VD auto-costume are stylish!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Revenge! Awesome license, one of the best shows on tv.
It looks like Cryptozoic has been listening to its fans too, repeat signers are fine as long as they do something different and the big 3 from Vampire Diaries are auto'd costumes this time.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
don't know Alphas, but those VD auto-costume are stylish!

I agree, those Vampire Diaries auto/costumes are very nice! Thumb Up

And I love Revenge. It will be interesting to see how that set turns out, would love to get a Madeleine Stowe auto.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wish they'd pick up OUAT. Good to see a lot of new shows getting picked up, maybe there'll be one eventually that I watch.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Alphas? I have heard of it, along the same lines of X-Men and Heroes, with less voltage on the super human powers. Its supposed to be an alter-universe type thing too, throw in a little Fringe. Wink

I don't know where it has enough of a following for a card set, I think it had trouble even getting picked up for another season. Now Revenge is a pretty good bet.

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Wish they'd pick up OUAT . Good to see a lot of new shows getting picked up, maybe there'll be one eventually that I watch.

Once Upon A Time was announced on day 2, along with Psych.

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Wish they'd pick up OUAT . Good to see a lot of new shows getting picked up, maybe there'll be one eventually that I watch.

Once Upon A Time was announced on day 2, along with Psych.

Yep

http://www.nsu-magazine.com/cr...announcements-day-2/

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Psych and Once Upon a Time? that's even better than Revenge for me!
I'll be collecting those two for sure! Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time,could not be happier
and Alphas,very excited
I hope they do season 1 and 2 for Alphas

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Alphas and OUAT - great pickups

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Once Upon A Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin

Now let's hope it is affordable and accessible to the average collector!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for REVENGE. Bouncey

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'm so happy that OUAT has been picked up.

I'm seriously not missing out on this one so as soon as preorders are available, I'll be jumping on this. I don't know how limited they'll go with this set, but I won't be taking any chances.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm so happy that OUAT has been picked up.

I'm seriously not missing out on this one so as soon as preorders are available, I'll be jumping on this. I don't know how limited they'll go with this set, but I won't be taking any chances.

That's how I feel too, I definitely don't want to miss out OUaT and Psych.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am very excited for Archer and Once Upon a Time. Dance I was just rewatching Season 1 of Archer on Netflix the other day. Thank You Cryptozoic!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I said after the first episode of Once Upon a Time that this would make a great card set. After the first season my wife said she would actually enjoy a card set with me if they made one. This is one of my top 5 shows of all time so I was very excited being 3rd in the show and noticed the Evil Queen Picture!

Great information and great releases to come!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing that Crypozoic is able to pick up so many licenses being a fairly new company!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for an OUAT set. I figured it would be a great one for trading cards. Loving that we get Psych ones too. Happy for Revenge but it seems like an odd one to get cards for.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Blowout cards has posted some interesting info, apparently Archer, Alphas and OUAT will all have sketch cards.

Archer I can see, but Alphas and OUAT?

Archer: This adult-themed cartoon is not for everyone, but those that love show can’t get enough laughs. These cards are due out in the fall of 2013 and will feature the first four seasons. Randomly inserted sketch cards will be included.

Alphas: These cards will feature pictures from the episodes of the first season of the SyFy show. This product will have autograph and sketch cards.

Once Upon a Time: This show follows the lives of fairy tale characters and now they are coming to cards. The set is based off Season 1 and will introduce autographs, wardrobe cards and sketches for this ABC show.

-Goethe