Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Tattoo Art Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tattoo Art Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We have a story on the blog about a new series called Tattoo Art Trading Cards from a new manufacturer. The cards depict the tattoo art of some of the best tattoo artists in the country. The series will debut at the Philly Show in two weeks or so and the company will hand out two exclusive promotional cards. You can read the full story here:

Tattoo You

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think this looks pretty cool. Definitely something I'll think about picking up.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any information on what the sets will cost at the show?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting.
I'd like to find out more as well.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would love to have those tattoo art trading cards. I want a one autographed by Mike DeVries.

Posts: 1 | Location: PO Box 22941,Oakland,CA 94609-5941 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Will they have a card just for Hervé Villechaize? Big Grin

LOL Good one.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I might be interested in this set too.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post