Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Miss Fury cards - an character from the 1940's (I think)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miss Fury cards - an character from the 1940's (I think)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
In case an old comic fan still has any interest.
Dynamite Entertainment are running a campaign on one of the crowdfunding sites for a Miss Fury graphic novel written by Billy Tucci (known for Shi comic in the 1990s but has worked for marvel and DC) and drawn by Maria Laura Sanapo (comics for DC and Dynamite).
One of the rewards is set of 5 trading cards. While you can get a set of prints, with the same images as cards, on their own, you can only get the cards as part of a pledge or as an add-on to another pledge.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Here it is

https://www.indiegogo.com/proj...ing-back-miss-fury#/

I didn't include it because it used to be a no-no to post links to live "sales".

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
$25 postage to UK Eek

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen folks post links to ongoing Kickstarters before, and there has not been an issue. Different than ebay auctions, I believe.

Posts: 3997 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Here it is

https://www.indiegogo.com/proj...ing-back-miss-fury#/

I didn't include it because it used to be a no-no to post links to live "sales".

This is a link to the manufacturer, so I think it's ok.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post