Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    has downton vanished ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

has downton vanished ?
 Login/Join

posted
I waS JUST ON CRYPTO`S SITE AND THE INFO FOR THE NEXT DOWNTON HAS GONE ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unlikely. They put a promo in the latest NSU, after all.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They updated the site yesterday & may have inadvertently hid the trading cards page.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wouldn't read much into it. It's not the first time one of their sets has disappeared only to reappear again next time they do an update.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This set has apparently been cancelled. I e-mailed Cryptozoic a few days ago about the removal of Downton from their trading cards page. Here's the response I just got from them:

"Unfortunately at this time, there will be no Downton Abbey Seasons 3 & 4."

Very sad news. Frown Shake Head

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Ooh that is a bummer. Frown I really enjoyed the last set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated official thread below.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post