Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
I was just reading the NSU blog and noticed under the list for SDCC promos, Rittenhouse had a promo for something called Continuum SD1. here
Looks like this a new set for the show with Rachel Nichols! Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Would like a Rachel Nichols auto to put in my Alias collection as Inkworks never did a season five set.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Would like a Rachel Nichols auto to put in my Alias collection as Inkworks never did a season five set.

Yeah I liked her character from Alias, and then her brief appearance in 2009 Star Trek, it was a small role but I remember it.

When ever J.J. Abrams does a new show or movie I always look for cast members from Felicity and Alias Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
That's great news. Love the show and was hoping someone would do a set for it !! Rachel Nichols was great in GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Thumb Up Dance Bouncey

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Hope there is an auto of Lexa Doig.

Pretty good show, haven't checked to see if season 2 has started yet.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great news although it's a little surprising. This doesn't get a ton of viewers so maybe there's hope for a Lost Girl and Orphan Black set.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Episode six of season two screened in the UK last week so I would think it must be showing somewhere in USA now.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Episode six of season two screened in the UK last week so I would think it must be showing somewhere in USA now.

Yes...Season 2 has been airing for a couple of weeks now on SyFy.

I believe in Canada they are on episode 8 or 9. It's already been picked up in Canada for Season 3.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
SWEET news indeed. Cannot wait!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Great news although it's a little surprising. This doesn't get a ton of viewers so maybe there's hope for a Lost Girl and Orphan Black set.

Ahem!~ card companies, are you listening??? I would like this also.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Excellent - I will definitely add this to my collecting

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
YAY!!! Clap Bouncey
This is such a great show. Can't wait for more infos.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Yes Lost Girl and Orphan Black would make great sets, Id' be in for both. Smile

And Season 2 of Continuum in my opinion has been even better than the first. I've missed it the last two weeks because it's been on a break.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

She is good signer through the mail. Just got this back from her a couple of weeks ago. She also signed a GI:Joe card for me.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Oh I am so excited to hear this!! I love this show.

I would kill for a Lost Girl set though. That is my favorite show right now.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:

Agree with your post 100%. Rittenhouse just posted on Facebook that the whole cast is signing - Great news!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:

Agree with your post 100%. Rittenhouse just posted on Facebook that the whole cast is signing - Great news!

Dang...I want to take a break from cards, but they keep coming up with stuff I want.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have recently got in to this series. I am really enjoying it. A card set would be nice. Being by Rittenhouse is a real bonus.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some nice info on Rittenhouse's site on this now...will cover seasons 1 and 2

Continuum Seasons 1 and 2 Trading Cards

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I'm genuinely shocked that this is a boxed product, and not premium packs. I'm not shocked to see that one of the premium inserts is a parallel set -- does anyone actually like those?

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post