Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I'm genuinely shocked that this is a boxed product, and not premium packs. I'm not shocked to see that one of the premium inserts is a parallel set -- does anyone actually like those?

Same here...I would have thought premium release.

I don't mind them if they are done right. The Star Trek ones turned out okay.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I may have a Problem........

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
Hadn't thought about this set in quite awhile. Ran across someone with a couple of sealed boxes of this. Any ideas on what they are going for these days? Couldn't find much info in my searches. Want to offer a fair price.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Season 1&2 boxes are hard to find.

Season 3 boxes aren't.

I've cleared out most of my autos but I gotta admit I kept one of each of the main Ladies of this series.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post