Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9087039136

July 03, 2013, 04:30 AM
Juelle Lou
A Continuum set from Rittenhouse!
I was just reading the NSU blog and noticed under the list for SDCC promos, Rittenhouse had a promo for something called Continuum SD1. here
Looks like this a new set for the show with Rachel Nichols! Smile

July 03, 2013, 04:49 AM
Triple-Frog
Would like a Rachel Nichols auto to put in my Alias collection as Inkworks never did a season five set.
July 03, 2013, 05:09 AM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Would like a Rachel Nichols auto to put in my Alias collection as Inkworks never did a season five set.

Yeah I liked her character from Alias, and then her brief appearance in 2009 Star Trek, it was a small role but I remember it.

When ever J.J. Abrams does a new show or movie I always look for cast members from Felicity and Alias Smile
July 03, 2013, 06:43 AM
cardster
That's great news. Love the show and was hoping someone would do a set for it !! Rachel Nichols was great in GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Thumb Up Dance Bouncey
July 03, 2013, 10:03 AM
Doc Floyd
Hope there is an auto of Lexa Doig.

Pretty good show, haven't checked to see if season 2 has started yet.
July 03, 2013, 10:12 AM
Chuck Bartowski
Great news although it's a little surprising. This doesn't get a ton of viewers so maybe there's hope for a Lost Girl and Orphan Black set.
July 03, 2013, 11:08 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Episode six of season two screened in the UK last week so I would think it must be showing somewhere in USA now.
July 03, 2013, 11:23 AM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Episode six of season two screened in the UK last week so I would think it must be showing somewhere in USA now.

Yes...Season 2 has been airing for a couple of weeks now on SyFy.

I believe in Canada they are on episode 8 or 9. It's already been picked up in Canada for Season 3.
July 03, 2013, 11:26 AM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
SWEET news indeed. Cannot wait!

July 03, 2013, 11:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Great news although it's a little surprising. This doesn't get a ton of viewers so maybe there's hope for a Lost Girl and Orphan Black set.

Ahem!~ card companies, are you listening??? I would like this also.

July 03, 2013, 12:16 PM
tangent
Excellent - I will definitely add this to my collecting
July 03, 2013, 01:18 PM
Soul-on-Fire
YAY!!! Clap Bouncey
This is such a great show. Can't wait for more infos.
July 03, 2013, 06:54 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Yes Lost Girl and Orphan Black would make great sets, Id' be in for both. Smile

And Season 2 of Continuum in my opinion has been even better than the first. I've missed it the last two weeks because it's been on a break.
July 05, 2013, 11:50 AM
ts
quote:

She is good signer through the mail. Just got this back from her a couple of weeks ago. She also signed a GI:Joe card for me.

July 06, 2013, 10:38 PM
Jessica
Oh I am so excited to hear this!! I love this show.

I would kill for a Lost Girl set though. That is my favorite show right now.

July 18, 2013, 02:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:

Agree with your post 100%. Rittenhouse just posted on Facebook that the whole cast is signing - Great news!

July 18, 2013, 02:17 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:

Agree with your post 100%. Rittenhouse just posted on Facebook that the whole cast is signing - Great news!

Dang...I want to take a break from cards, but they keep coming up with stuff I want.
July 18, 2013, 05:24 PM
steve j
I have recently got in to this series. I am really enjoying it. A card set would be nice. Being by Rittenhouse is a real bonus.
March 17, 2014, 10:39 PM
Chuck Bartowski
Some nice info on Rittenhouse's site on this now...will cover seasons 1 and 2

Continuum Seasons 1 and 2 Trading Cards
March 17, 2014, 11:02 PM
Jason00
I'm genuinely shocked that this is a boxed product, and not premium packs. I'm not shocked to see that one of the premium inserts is a parallel set -- does anyone actually like those?