Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
James Bond Archives- Final Edition.

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9087019586

July 28, 2017, 09:59 AM
David R
James Bond Archives- Final Edition.
You would have thought that George would have picked up on that ? Or maybe not, as it has been 50 years since YOLT. Not sure how old he is now.
July 30, 2017, 07:09 AM
X
Great detective work. Looking at all the links provided the image on the Astronaut card is definitely Paul Carson and not Roubicek.

Not being a card I was chasing, I for one totally missed the error. I imagine many others have as well given the pic is not a traditional 'face-shot'.

You can say you still have an authentic autograph but I can't/don't want such cards in my collection. They're just WRONG.

...and they always remind me of the scene in the Simpsons where Comic Book Guy is trying to sell a "rare photograph of Sean Connery, signed by Roger Moore." Big Grin
September 08, 2017, 11:15 AM
Tommy C
Sean Connery has been spotted around New York City so often these days, attending the U.S. Open and just shopping around Manhattan with his wife. If someone happens to see him, they should try to get his auto on a Rittenhouse Bond card, which would make it better than the "cut" auto for this set. Just a thought ! Smile

At the U.S. Open, they played the Bond theme and put him on the big screen, and he smiled and waved.