Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dinosaurs Attacks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dinosaurs Attacks
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Looks like Topps is doing a Dinosaurs Attacks 25th Anniversary series this years. We have details (albeit very sketchy) on the blog today....

Dinosaurs Attacks...Again

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great news Dinosaurs Attacks was a fun set I'm looking forward to more! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This set was every bit as good as Mars Attacks but somehow never got the same recognition.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
This is, potentially,
very good news. DA was one of the most under-appreciated sets of the past,oh... 25 years. Knock it out of the park,Topps!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sign me up!

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the breakdown on a box of the original series was? I always see these at the Philly show pretty cheap and thought about picking one up. Just wanted to make sure I can get a complete set with stickers out of a box.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
There are 48 packs per box you should make two sets with two sticker sets at least.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
There are 48 packs per box you should make two sets with two sticker sets at least.

erased for double post. Sorry!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks. Sounds like after I take out wax stained cards and any possible damage from being in a box for 25 years I can get one clean set out of it. Think I will be picking a box up at the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Back in the day I remember putting the sticker set together was EXTREMELY difficult, it took me forever to get that one last sticker I needed. Actually, now that I think of it, I may still be missing one sticker. Of course, I was also buying it by the pack and not by the box.

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

Back in the day I remember putting the sticker set together was EXTREMELY difficult, it took me forever to get that one last sticker I needed. Actually, now that I think of it, I may still be missing one sticker. Of course, I was also buying it by the pack and not by the box.

If you figure out which one it is, let me know and when I break my box if I have an extra you can have it.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

If you figure out which one it is, let me know and when I break my box if I have an extra you can have it.

I'd have to find them, it'll be like an archaeological dig figuring where I buried them!