Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Mars Attacks Books from IDW Limited
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mars Attacks Books from IDW Limited
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nate C M:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Thanks Nate for the update, cool of you to let those of us who ordered the status. Looking forward to my books!! Thumb Up

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! I'm proud of this one. Finding it a little tough to let these Blue Labels go today, but it's waaaaay past time to get them in all of your hands.

Thanks for updating everyone, Nate-- and good use of the leftover SDCC cards!

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received email over night confirming tracking details of Blue Book. So, fingers crossed it wont be too long now. Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received email over night confirming tracking details of Blue Book. So, fingers crossed it wont be too long now. Elephant
Hopefully, it will come through UK Customs unscathed. I did email Nate about the VAT situation and he said he has confirmed with the warehouse that these will be clearly labeled as books/comics so should be OK as both are Zero Rated for VAT Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen some collectors have received their Blue books on another forum. Can't wait to see what Card Talkers get!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The tracking on mine states received by U.K. post office so hopefully will receive it soon.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
The tracking on mine states received by U.K. post office so hopefully will receive it soon.
If it's in the UK, then you should be able to track it through the Royal Mail or ParcelForce websites.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
If it's in the UK, then you should be able to track it through the Royal Mail or ParcelForce websites.

In a panic!!!! Checked the Royal Mail site and it states delivered today at 14:25, I have not received the item.!!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a panic!!!! Checked the Royal Mail site and it states delivered today at 14:25, I have not received the item.!!!!!
Not good. In case you haven't already checked, there's a Customer Support number on the Royal Mail website that you can call tomorrow, i.e. Saturday, between 8.00am and 1.00pm:

http://www.royalmail.com/busin...o-contact-Royal-Mail

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
treksearcher, I've had similar experiences with US mail. Something was marked as delivered on the website, but nothing at my house. It typically showed up the next day. I suppose the mailman scanned it on the truck that day, but just never delivered it for whatever reason.

Hopefully it works out ok for you!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
P.S. Probably worth checking the Parcelforce site as well as that might just confirm Ted's idea.

posted Hide Post
If parcelforce get a package from the USA it says attempted delivery at the time they got it which is very weird and very misleading.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
If parcelforce get a package from the USA it says attempted delivery at the time they got it which is very weird and very misleading.

Panic over.

The package was delivered to a neighbour who'd been unable to catch me in. The delivery company should have left a card stating where it was and this would have been sorted quickly.

I will put a scan of the sketches up shortly, by Artist Chris Mason.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]

The sketches above were from Limited IDW Mars Attacks Book and are by the Artist Chris Mason

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad the package turned up. That's an awesome looking puzzle!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Panic over.

The package was delivered to a neighbour who'd been unable to catch me in. The delivery company should have left a card stating where it was and this would have been sorted quickly.
Great to hear it arrived safe and sound after all...and even better there was no VAT or handling charge so Nate got the description right for UK Customs Clap Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Panic over.

Great to hear it arrived safe and sound after all...and even better there was no VAT or handling charge so Nate got the description right for UK Customs Clap Thumb Up

That's definitely a relief on both counts!

Posts: 25 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
I've seen some collectors have received their Blue books on another forum. Can't wait to see what Card Talkers get!

Which forum was that?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Which forum was that?

I don't know if I'm allowed to say since they're a retailer...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which forum was that?

I don't know if I'm allowed to say since they're a retailer...

Found them, one of the four piece sketches looks a lot like mine, but then it is the same artist.

posted Hide Post
Were into September, any word as to when the RED books will be sent out?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post