Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So it looks like there will be 2 different styles of Autos for most of the signers. I'm not sure how I feel about that, since my inner collector says I need one of each Twak

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
New more autos with images here

Just don't like parallel autographs but I imagine it's to fill all boxes.

Must have Rooker. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I am dead broke, but these cards do really look nice. I would like to pick up an Emma Bell autograph card for sure, since she is so darn cute.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an image of the WD blu ray promo card?

Thanks guys Cool

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I really really want a Norman Reedus or Sarah Wayne Callies auto. Still can't wait for these cards to come out. Cool

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
Does anyone have an image of the WD blu ray promo card?

Thanks guys Cool

Got mine the other day, hope that helps.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
New more autos with images here again!

Emma Bell (Amy)
Michael Rooker (Merle)
Steven Yeun (Glenn)
IronE Singleton (T-Dog)
Chandler Riggs (Carl)
Lennie James (Morgan)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great that they got Lennie James...it sucked that Inkworks didn't get him to sign for Jericho

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got mine the other day, hope that helps.

Just purchase the Blu Ray with the card. Unfortunately I don't have Blu Ray so let trade the Blu Ray for cards!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Is there an exact release date for these?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

NO. All I've been given is "November".

Which happens to be the answer for Vampire Diaries as well, so I'm guessing late November as Vampire Diaries was supposed to be first.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

NO. All I've been given is "November".

Which happens to be the answer for Vampire Diaries as well, so I'm guessing late November as Vampire Diaries was supposed to be first.

Ed

That's too bad. The tie in to the season premiere this week would have been a really good opportunity to generate interest. I hope everything is going well behind the scenes because it's been taking quite a long time for Cryptozoic to generate some momentum on their trading card releases.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I think I've asked these questions before, but can't find them or the answers anywhere.

How many promos will there be?

Where will they be released?

So far I think I'm only missing two, but a friend will send me one soon.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I met that girl in the P4 card last month. Too bad I didn't have that card then. Would have been sweet to have her sign it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hi,

You can find your answer from NSU here: http://www.nsu-magazine.com/th...expands-to-5-promos/

I also indicated the info from NSU Wink

unnum – Comic Con International (Jul 21-24, San Diego, CA)
P1 – Aug/Sep ’11 issue of Non-Sport Update
P2 – Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show
p3 – Retailers/Distributors
P4 – The Walking Dead DVD - Blu-Ray version

So 5 promos total.

Picture of jimmymatthew
posted Hide Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is Cryptozoic offering binders for their sets? sprecifically walking dead and vampire diaries.

Thanks all!

Posts: 38 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is Cryptozoic offering binders for their sets? sprecifically walking dead and vampire diaries.

I know they will be one for Walking Dead for sure. Regarding Vampire Diaires not sure but I would say yes.

posted Hide Post
Both Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries will have binders that will come with a binder exclusive costume card I believe.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jimmymatthew
posted Hide Post
that's great news! thanks. i love my binders : )

Posts: 38 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:

Hi,

You can find your answer from NSU here: http://www.nsu-magazine.com/th...expands-to-5-promos/

I also indicated the info from NSU Wink

unnum – Comic Con International (Jul 21-24, San Diego, CA)
P1 – Aug/Sep ’11 issue of Non-Sport Update
P2 – Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show
p3 – Retailers/Distributors
P4 – The Walking Dead DVD - Blu-Ray version

So 5 promos total.

Thank you. I tried looking in that area, but the "search" came up with nothing.

I thought there were more promos, guess I'm confusing them with some of the Breygent products.

Wonder if I will have any luck "searching" for them.