Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
found it for $30 on crypto own store page. Now only see if they ship to my country...
and no, they don't.. Only to US and Canada.

And found on online dealer, done!

Tried to buy one on their site and they are out of stock.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
found it for $30 on crypto own store page. Now only see if they ship to my country...
and no, they don't.. Only to US and Canada.

And found on online dealer, done!

Tried to buy one on their site and they are out of stock.
Same here, it said it's out of stock Twak

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

When I talked to the Cryptozoic rep at the Philly show, he said that there were only 500 binders being made and the costume card was supposed to be from the little girl that Rick killed in the beginning of the first episode.

That's interesting, I'd have thought that Ric's first kill would have been outside of the house that Morgan was staying at. Unless they are meaning the first one you see him kill in the show, which was the girl at the gas station.

On another note, the card I saw in a pic with the binder looked like the material would have come from a white t-shirt. Though the picture of Ric shows him in his deputy uniform.

Edit: I looked at the same pic in this thread a few pages back, and the color looks more grey here instead of white.

I went ahead and did the pre-order a few weeks ago with the binder. Set me back $40 US.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doc Floyd,

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has announced two one-of-one oversized wardrobe cards today as well as 18 standard-sized wardrobe cards. These are seriously cool, and seriously limited. Read about it on our blog:

Cryptozoic Adds Limited Edition Cards to The Walking Dead Card Series

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
HOLY FRICK! Those are awesome.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now those are patch cards!

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very nice!! Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Man oh man, I would love to have one of these.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Wow, that will be a nice bonus for whoever pulls one of them! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,

New to the site but been following this thread for a while. Saw the above news about the sheriff badges yesterday on twitter and thought I need to sign up here to talk about this!

I've ordered 1 box and the binder for now, so excited for this set!

As for the above...what a card to get! Bit of a lucky find for that person. Be nice if it was someone on here.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Nice to see these going into the packs (or the redemptions are...). Clap

Will make for a fun treasure hunt for everyone.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Nice to see these going into the packs (or the redemptions are...). Clap

Will make for a fun treasure hunt for everyone.

Ed

Glad you guys like these. AMC has been extremely supportive of the trading cards and these are great pieces. I'm still trying to get Rick's hat for the season 2 set. That's my holy grail for WD. Wish me luck!

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glad you guys like these. AMC has been extremely supportive of the trading cards and these are great pieces. I'm still trying to get Rick's hat for the season 2 set. That's my holy grail for WD. Wish me luck!

Thanks.

Scott

These cards look awesome, and getting his hat for season 2 would be FANTASTIC!!! GOOD LUCK!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Great autograph line up so far but are they other signers in this release?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
I see someone in CAnada has all the autographs listed for presale on Ebay?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see someone in Canada has all the autographs listed for sale on eBay? Have they been released yet?

Not yet. They are taken from Cryptozoic website. This dealer usually open lots of cases. So I presume he want to presell them before the release.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by watchers of watchers:
I see someone in CAnada has all the autographs listed for presale on Ebay?

I saw this the other day, like to know how he's securing all of them. And the price for them too!

Had my invoice sent this week for the binder and box Smile very excited for this, its gonna be a long 10+ days waiting for these.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
its gonna be a long 10+ days waiting for these.

If they don't leave USA until 13th December it will be January before they get to UK

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they don't leave USA until 13th December it will be January before they get to UK

They have changed the date now for December 16th, 2011.

posted Hide Post
Anyone know where to get the Binders? I know Barnes & Nobles has them for pre-sale but do not know if it comes with the costume card.

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post