Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Wonder if anyone has pulled the badges and badge pieces yet?

I believe there is one on eBay now.

And one sold several days ago, $545 I believe.

Both pieces. Have not seen anything about the full badge redemptions yet.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Oh really, must have missed them. Not that I would of paid that much!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I haven't read this entire thread, but is it possible to get more then 3 hits per box? I just opened enough packs to get the auto and two pieceworks cards, so about 2/3 of my packs are still sealed. Since I really have little interest in the set (sorry!), I wasn't planning on opening all the packs unless there is a possibility of a redemption card still in them.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
You may get one more costume/wardrobe card if you're lucky but other than that, its only chase cards!

1 auto, 2 costume cards, about 6 chase cards per box. Maybe sketch if you're really lucky.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I haven't read this entire thread, but is it possible to get more then 3 hits per box? I just opened enough packs to get the auto and two pieceworks cards, so about 2/3 of my packs are still sealed. Since I really have little interest in the set (sorry!), I wasn't planning on opening all the packs unless there is a possibility of a redemption card still in them.

The case hit, a sketch card, is in addition to the normal 3 hits. I don't know about the redemptions, but I would assume the redemption takes the place of one of the costume cards.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I am almost done with this set and have one box no open. I know there are no sketch in the box so do I open it in order to try to find a redemption or keep it sealed?

Minus the redemption cards, I only need a sketch to finish the set knowing the sketch have been pull in this case from the store where I purchased the box...

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Crack it open and kindly give me the autos and costumes Wink Razz

Just kidding.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
One of the two one-of-one Walking Dead patch cards has recently been found and was redeemed at last weekend's WonderCon. We have details on the blog today:

FOUND: One of a Kind Walking Dead Patch Card

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping that if they do a season 2 set. They will get Scott Wilson to sign. Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Hoping that if they do a season 2 set. They will get Scott Wilson to sign. Smile

Season 2 is in the works now. Smile

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

Please tell me their is a chance you might get him? I know he has done a autograph conventions. So he should be up for signing. Finally, do you have a rough idea when this set would come out? Thanks!!!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yippe Skippy. Dance Please let it the release be later this year, my funds need a chance to replenish.

quote:
One of the two one-of-one Walking Dead patch cards has recently been found and was redeemed at last weekend's WonderCon. We have details on the blog today

Very cool. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Please try get Laurie Holden and Andrew Lincoln to sign!

Laurie Holden was a massive miss for the first season in my opinion.

Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Please try get Laurie Holden and Andrew Lincoln to sign!

Laurie Holden was a massive miss for the first season in my opinion.

Laurie Holden, Andrea, was card number A3/A4 in the original release but did not return the autographed cards in time for release of the product. These autographs will be inserted into the Season Two release coming this Summer 2012.

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding news! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Laurie Holden, Andrea, was card number A3/A4 in the original release but did not return the autographed cards in time for release of the product. These autographs will be inserted into the Season Two release coming this Summer 2012.

This is a great news!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please also refer to this new thread in the promo section regarding the release of The Walking Dead Comic Set coming Summer 2012. In association with Skybound.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....1605453/m/8027090916

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Quick question about this new Comic set, are they any autograph cards from the TV show in this release like Laurie Holden?

Wish you can have Noah Emmerich and Andrew Rothenberg also if you can add a few more from the first season...

Thanks for sharing!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Quick question about this new Comic set, are they any autograph cards from the TV show in this release like Laurie Holden?

Wish you can have Noah Emmerich and Andrew Rothenberg also if you can add a few more from the first season...

Thanks for sharing!

Sorry, only information I have is posted here at this time. More information will be made available in time. I will keep everyone posted though.

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

Thanks for sharing!

I cannot imagine they would bother to make a set based on the comics and mix in the TV show to confuse people.

I'd be surprised if the license even allowed it. I don't think AMC has a part in these at all. The only mentions on the promo are Skybound and Robert Kirkmann LLC.

TV shows are a completely different animal.

There's plenty of room for a Lauri Holden autograph in a Season 2 set.

Ed