Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
How come everyone and his wife has seen this show except me?

lol
You're not alone, I haven't seen it either.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
OH great like didnt have enough products to buy this year already you have to go and add another..........YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

please I would love to see Robert Kirkman and frank darabont Autos in this set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardinalfan13,

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Welcome news, its a good show.

And for Wolfie and Miss Lizzy, the first season just hit DVD, so you might see it yet. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
a new company (thta isn't a sports one) doing entertainment stuff
with autos and all
there cannot be better news

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:

lol
You're not alone, I haven't seen it either.

me neither,and since I'm single no wife either Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I have read the comic since the beginning, and I love the show -- this is great news! I have a pretty tight card budget this year, but I will make room for at least one box. Hopefully you can get Emma Bell Luv You to sign

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

As everyone who has read this thread knows, new trading card manufacturer Cryptozoic Entertainment announced they have secured the rights to produce cards based on AMC's The Walking Dead. The series will contain autographs and memorabilia cards and will feature the first season of the show.

The press release I posted this morning included links to Cryptozoic's website. The site has been down all day and featured a "coming soon" graphic. Cryptozoic has been working for weeks on a new website, one that will feature trading cards in addition to their trading card game products. The site is now up. Take a look:

Cryptozoic Entertainment:
Cryptozoic Entertainment

Trading Card Section:
Cryptozoic Entertainment Trading Cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be pretty cool. I will definitely be stocking these.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gregore
posted Hide Post
Yes - Gotta have these - McFarlane will be doing two series of figures this late Summer or Fall - One will be black and white and red, from the comix - and the other series will be from the show - saw some photos - could be good.

Posts: 89 | Location: Earth - I'm told | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Another set that I am excited about.

Cryptozoic are really jumping into the market, no toe dipping for them it would appear.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic posted the following image below today on Twitter along with the not-so "cryptic" message:

There's a new Sheriff in town at #cze #WalkingDead - those patches would make nice autographed memorabilia cards.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I need a cell phone so I can get these tweets !!!
can't wait to get a piece of that
- hopefully they do something with the patches
--> that would be awesome Metal

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
got the Philly show e-mail today
and excited to see what these guys bring to show off !!
- hopefully some good promo's

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I haven't even watched this show and I want the cards. Big Grin I'd better get saving its going to be an expensive summer. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's on UK Telly - Channel 5

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i am watching it now. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this set not getting autographs now? They updated the site and inserts only say memorabilia now. I hope they will have autographs or this will be a bit of an upset.

Posts: 40 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It still says autos at the top of the page. I see where it says different in the product details but it also says correct as of a certain date and to keep checking.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Scott Gaeta just announced on Card Corner Club Radio that The Walking Dead card series will have sketch cards in it. He said they just got approval for it.

He also said they will have two announcements next week at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. I'm curious what those will be.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Scott Gaeta just announced on Card Corner Club Radio that The Walking Dead card series will have sketch cards in it. He said they just got approval for it.

He also said they will have two announcements next week at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. I'm curious what those will be.

And he elaborated a little on how they managed to land the Warner licenses - industry relationships.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post