Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Anyone from the Philly Show have any updates on this release?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
November—all autos in hand.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
very vague on their release dates

I believe his response was November Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
November—all autos in hand

Thanks Alan,

When you say all autos in hand, are you talking to the ones we see on their website or including others not listed yet?

Thanks,
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Yep. End of November. What I like is that the costume and auto list isn't huge. Makes it easy for a master set collector to put it together.

Two versions of each auto. The Cryptozoic rep said that that there aren't any sp's in the chase cards.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw this on another board...

Updated Trading Card Release Schedule from Cryptozoic
--------------------------------

Walking Dead Dec. 13 (firm)
Vampire Diaries Dec. 6 (tentative)
The Guild Jan. 5 (tentative)
Big Bang Theory Feb. 14 (tentative)
Smallville Mar. 20 (tentative)
Fringe Apr. 10 (tentative)

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Hi All -

Just finished up sorting all the sketch cards. There is some amazing stuff in there and these will be extremely limited. (1:288) Look for more examples to be posted on our Facebook page and web site.

Wardrobe cards have been increased to (2:24)with a nice mix between walkers and main cast members. We have some really iconic pieces. There are still a couple of signers to be revealed and as soon as their cards are in-hand we'll post them.

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
Hi All -

Just finished up sorting all the sketch cards. There is some amazing stuff in there and these will be extremely limited. (1:288) Frown

Wardrobe cards have been increased to (2:24)with a nice mix between walkers and main cast members. We have some really iconic pieces. There are still a couple of signers to be revealed and as soon as their cards are in-hand we'll post them.

Best,

Scott

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
FYI - we are giving away some Walking Dead promo sets on our Facebook page this week! Check it out here:

CZE Facebook

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wardrobe cards have been increased to (2:24)with a nice mix between walkers and main cast members. We have some really iconic pieces.

Is it possible to know how many Wardrobe cards in the set will be in this release?

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I like the skecth cards being inserted about 1 per case. I like sketch cards as much as anyone, but there's such a saturation of sketch cards out there now that keeping them limited will make them more desirable and keeping them limited will hopefully translate in high quality sketch cards. Getting an auto and two wardrobe cards in each box is great, looking forward to December 13th! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Here is the image of the binder with the exclusive “Rick’s First Kill” costume card:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
two more signers! Those are great additions here !

Jon Bernthal
Norman Reedus

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
two more signers! Those are great additions here !

Jon Bernthal
Norman Reedus

Just got done checking those out a little while ago myself.

Makes the set even more interesting IMO.

Isn't there supposed to be one more auto?

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Isn't there supposed to be one more auto?

The target was 13 originally but I think there are maybe 1 or 2 remaining autograph to come by... just my assumptions.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Any chance left we get an Andrew Lincoln autograph?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really good lineup, and I'm really looking forward to the set. I wish there was a Laurie Holden in there, but maybe for the next set!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I just realized yesterday the low number of sketches. Very disappointed. But since I love the show, I'll still buy a box.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I just realized yesterday the low number of sketches. Very disappointed. But since I love the show, I'll still buy a box.

I agree about the sketches, I wish there were some more, but I'll still get a box.

posted Hide Post
I am glad that they are limited, as I will only be after the costumes and autos so im happy they didn't load up on sketches and take away the big signers like a lot of sets do. This is shaping up to be a great set! Cannot wait to break into a case.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post