Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Posted on Cryptozoic's Facebook-

Did anyone else notice some of the cards had rough edges, I'm at work right now, but every #4 or #5 that I pulled had rough edges, I think there were a few others, but 4/5 are the two I remember off the top of my head.

Posts: 4 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by partyat2am:

Did anyone else notice some of the cards had rough edges, I'm at work right now, but every #4 or #5 that I pulled had rough edges, I think there were a few others, but 4/5 are the two I remember off the top of my head.

My cards #4 and 5 also have rough edges, I don't mind though. Did many others of yours have rough edges?

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
quote:
Originally posted by partyat2am:

My cards #4 and 5 also have rough edges, I don't mind though. Did many others of yours have rough edges?

Maybe a few others, I just remember 4 and 5 being that way, guess every case was like that.

Posts: 4 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
Want some Walking Dead promos?

Post your pulls in the WD thread on our Facebook page and Monday we will select people randomly to receive some goodies!

CZE Facebook

But I dont have facebook Frown I know, I know. The only one in the world i expect, can twitter count? seeing as i follow both Cryptozoic and you Scott Smile

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I really liked the sketches that were shown a few pages back, but I see on the first box breaks of Walking Dead that the average is one per case. Is that right?

I really hope not, but if that's the stated ratio its a major loss for me.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've been sick all day and had to skip work. Nothing got done at home. Just realized this was coming out today. Typical no phone call from our distributor.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Seems theres been a few complaints about this set already?

I should get mine next hopefully, then the binder a few days later due to not being shipped at the same time.

I know I said it before, but i'm really shocked at how quickly these cards have gone up on ebay for already. Its been 1 day and for me, I get 6 pages of results from them! Maybe its because I'm new to this its a shock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Char_Baby,

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted by Char_Baby:

I know I said it before, but i'm really shocked at how quickly these cards have gone up on ebay for already. Its been 1 day and for me, I get 6 pages of results from them! Maybe its because I'm new to this its a shock.

The general popularity if the show is driving it. I think people who don't even collect cards are buying these.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested I was thinking of breaking my case live on uStream. Would be around 11 AM Alaska time 3 PM eastern. Just let me know and I can post a link when it gets close to time.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Was expecting my boxes to arrive today, but sadly they didn't even though the tracking on the package said they would.

Did get my binder just now, but it was supposed to be here Monday, crazy USPS.

The binder came with a different card than what was originally shown, and is fact Rick's first kill. They also included a P4 Promo in with it. The binder was taped sealed so I don't know if this was something that Cryptozoic did or the seller.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well my break is going bad...shorted 2 autos in 5 boxes so far.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

OOOW! Just hope that others will have multiples to even it up, but it wouldn't help a box buyer.

Any sketches yet?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

OOOW! Just hope that others will have multiples to even it up, but it wouldn't help a box buyer.

Any sketches yet?

Yeah...I pulled a Carl by wu wei.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi. This is my first post.

I work in a Card Store . Opened five cases thus far and so far so good. Not short on anything except for the fact that no #A18 Norman Reedus auto card were to be found. I have seen these posted elsewhere so its good to know they made the set. No problems with rough edges as posted by some. Alll five sketches were pulled as well. More cases to be opened when time permits.

I am posting this on my own accord as to provide information only and will omit some details with regards to pulls as to avoid posts being seen as a plug for the store I work in.

Good luck with your breaks!
Zed Leppelin

Posts: 1 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
Was expecting my boxes to arrive today, but sadly they didn't even though the tracking on the package said they would.

The binder came with a different card than what was originally shown, and is fact Rick's first kill. They also included a P4 Promo in with it. The binder was taped sealed so I don't know if this was something that Cryptozoic did or the seller.

So is it his shirt or part of the little girls clothes?

Ah hope I don't get P4 promo in mine , just bought this off ebay! Lol, sods law ai.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi. This is my first post.

I work in a Card Store . Opened five cases thus far and so far so good. Not short on anything except for the fact that no #A18 Norman Reedus auto card were to be found. I have seen these posted elsewhere so its good to know they made the set. No problems with rough edges as posted by some. Alll five sketches were pulled as well. More cases to be opened when time permits.

I am posting this on my own accord as to provide information only and will omit some details with regards to pulls as to avoid posts being seen as a plug for the store I work in.

Good luck with your breaks!
Zed Leppelin

Welcome Zed Leppelin!

Need some cards from WD and you are in Canada Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
quote:

Ah hope I don't get P4 promo in mine , just bought this off ebay! Lol, sods law ai.

That wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm very pleased with it.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was something I did (the P4) - I had to open up some of my binders because the costume card had come out of the 9 pocket page and was rattling around in the binder (I wasn't comfortable shipping it out that way), so I put them in top loaders and stuck the promo with it.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
quote:

That wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm very pleased with it.

Thats strange, wasn't expecting that as his first kill. Exclusive non the less, but the little girl is the first for me.

posted Hide Post
The little girl is technically not his first kill. It might be the first one we see, but the card is correct since the little girl was way after he woke up from the Coma

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post