Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What if the big 1/1 patch was pulled during the unboxing? LOL, someone would riot... although it probably loses it's effect when it's people sitting alone in front of their computer...

Anyone know how many boxes of each of these products are being made? The Vampire Diaries 20 card auto set is looking kind of tough... --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
6,000 box production
500 cases

500 Binders

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
This set isn't even out yet and the binders are tough to find, I think Cryptozoic has a winner on thier hands! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
They're all sold out so that may be why lol

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for this set.
I originally hadn't ordered a binder, but when I paid my order last week, they said they had me down for a binder. So I got it as I'd heard how they were all sold out.
I was really hoping for a Sarah Wayne Callies auto card though- perhaps for a season 2 set!

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
My comic store was not able to secure one binder Frown

Because of that I missed a few auctions and refuse to buy one from a friendly dealer Frown

Back to square one...

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Yeah the guy offered me a binder as I was a bit Hmmmm, maybe. Then thought, ah bugger it! Treat myself Razz

Hopefully will get Andrew Lincoln for season 2.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Barnes and Noble's website had the binders available (where I ordered mine), but it appears they're all out. Frown

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barnes and Noble's website had the binders available (where I ordered mine), but it appears they're all out.

Ah no. I just ordered one from their website yesterday Frown

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:
Barnes and Noble's website had the binders available (where I ordered mine), but it appears they're all out.

Ah no. I just ordered one from their website yesterday Frown

If your order went through I think you'll be fine (I hope). I just went to check before I posted that and noticed they didn't show up so I figured they had sold out.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Just saw on Cryptozoic's twitter that they have put up printable checklists for the set, but I can't find them anywhere Confused

Anyone else found them?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I just got an email from B&N apologizing that they couldn't fill my order. Frown

I guess no binder for me, 'cause I'm sure not paying $60+ for one!

Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
This is what I found on their website Big Grin

http://www.cryptozoic.com/down...ecklist_1_merged.pdf

Also been told by my supplier that my box of these has been shipped so its looking bright for an arrival before christmas Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Where is Autograph A3-A4? A surprise this Friday?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:

Also been told by my supplier that my box of these has been shipped so its looking bright for an arrival before christmas Big Grin

Wow that is quite the artist lineup they got.

The guy I got my case from shipped it yesterday so I might have it by Thursday.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I just got an email from B&N apologizing that they couldn't fill my order. Frown

I guess no binder for me, 'cause I'm sure not paying $60+ for one!

When did you order your binder Ted? Didn't hear nothing on my side but did order the binder yesterday.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is Autograph A3-A4? A surprise this Friday?

Got my answer from Cryptozoic on FB:
"There was an actor whose autograph we attempted to secure for this set, but had to cut to make sure the set was printed in a timely manner. We're hoping to be able to bring it to you at a later time. In the meantime, the checklist itself is complete and not missing any printed cards."

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post

Me too Frown

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:

Frown Not fair, like to share where you ordered it from? Wink lol.

My supplier is still saying he should recieve them 3-5 days after release date or maybe before for him? Still not getting my hopes up though, takes long enough for bloody British post to arrive lol.

Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
quote:

Frown Not fair, like to share where you ordered it from? Wink lol.

My supplier is still saying he should recieve them 3-5 days after release date or maybe before for him? Still not getting my hopes up though, takes long enough for bloody British post to arrive lol.

I got it from dacardworld.com Smile
I got all my family guy boxes and some Harry Potter ones there too Big Grin

I also chose UPS instead of USPS, its alot quicker in my past experience although I do have to pay customs which averages out at 20 euro more than USPS Roll Eyes

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post