Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John91C:
Anyone know where to get the Binders? I know Barnes & Nobles has them for pre-sale but do not know if it comes with the costume card.

I would check with the retailers in the Retailer Advertising Forum. I know that I asked Ed (scifi cards) if he had any left because I wanted one two days ago and he said that he had a couple left so you could start there.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
its gonna be a long 10+ days waiting for these.

If they don't leave USA until 13th December it will be January before they get to UK

Ah really? I got told they'd arrive here 3-5 days after Frown gonna be an even longer wait then.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Just read about the new release date too, no way i'll be getting them before Xmas now. Ah well, something to look forward to in January I suppose.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

If they don't leave USA until 13th December it will be January before they get to UK

Ah really? I got told they'd arrive here 3-5 days after Frown gonna be an even longer wait then.

No way they will get to UK if sent on 13th or 16th - take minimum of 2 weeks to get through customs etc.. plus Christmas post

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No way they will get to UK if sent on 13th or 16th - take minimum of 2 weeks to get through customs etc.. plus Christmas post

Oh ok, I suppose the retailer I'm getting them off will order a few cases or so, so will take a while getting through customs. Yeah I thought about it being so close to xmas after you said.

Thanks for letting me know on that though.
Most stuff i've had from the states takes 7 working days, so I thought it would be along that time.

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Sure have been a lot of delays with this set.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any production numbers on costume or auto cards? (i.e. each limited to 500 or so) Will these be serial numbered? Is there a confirmed final checklist? I was hoping there would be more than 8 signers. Either way can't wait until next week!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Hey All -

Just a quick update on The Walking Dead. The binder is officially sold out from us and the packs are getting pretty close.

The set shambles its way to you next week!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good start to me!

Glad I pre-ordered one of the binders. Though it's looking like January till we get ours in the UK.

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds like a good start to me!

Glad I pre-ordered one of the binders. Though it's looking like January till we get ours in the UK.

Yeah, sorry about that. Stupid ocean....

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Something to look forward to after xmas though so it's all good.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic just posted a set of unboxing photos to their Facebook page:

The Walking Dead Trading Cards: Unboxing

Looks pretty awesome! And great to see they are coming our way soon.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
They look great, cant wait for my box to arrive when they are released Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
These are looking sweet!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I am so glad I ordered! They look even better than expected and those inserts are sweet. What are the odds of the chase cards? How many did you average in your box(es)

KEEP IT UP Cryptozic!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool...don't know of any other company that would open their own product like that. Glad I have a case coming.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've lost track. Is this out now, or coming soon. I was thinking it is next week.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I've lost track. Is this out now, or coming soon. I was thinking it is next week.

Next week.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great to see the company just as excited about their product as everyone else is Big Grin
The base set dose have a very CCG look to it though, very different from other non-sport base sets that I've seen. Not that I have seen that much Twak But I hope the base sets for the Vampire Diaries and the Guild don't look like that.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Great to see the company just as excited about their product as everyone else is Big Grin
The base set dose have a very CCG look to it though, very different from other non-sport base sets that I've seen. Not that I have seen that much Twak But I hope the base sets for the Vampire Diaries and the Guild don't look like that.

I can see where you are coming from Juelle but I did notice one thing. You can't really see any card fronts in those images (except for insert cards). All the images of base cards show backs, since the person opening the box (looks like Scott) is sorting them. So it's the backs that have a CCG look to them. I like the look a lot and look forward to seeing them "in person."

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post