Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Thanks Alan,

When you say all autos in hand, are you talking to the ones we see on their website or including others not listed yet?

Thanks,
Stephane

Don't know; was only told they now have all the autos. But I was also told November release which is now December.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am stoked about Norm Reedus. Bouncey This has made my day. Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
As you can see, I prefer to meet actors and have them sign something. I don't recall ever buying an autograph card, but I keep all that I pull from boxes. I wouldn't complain at all if I got one from Norman.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, too small, too large. I need a new computer and some computer classes.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No worries Tattoox, I'm enjoying them in their many different sizes. Wink

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

I completed 32 Full color cards for this set. Was a great deal of fun.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Like the buff zombie. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:

I completed 32 Full color cards for this set. Was a great deal of fun.

That's some great work!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Great cards Rich, loving the colours on these Thumb Up

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I like the skecth cards being inserted about 1 per case. I like sketch cards as much as anyone, but there's such a saturation of sketch cards out there now that keeping them limited will make them more desirable and keeping them limited will hopefully translate in high quality sketch cards. Getting an auto and two wardrobe cards in each box is great, looking forward to December 13th! Smile Thumb Up

True...can we compromise on 2 per case? I just know I'll be on ebay getting outbid for these...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Great work Rich Thumb Up

Does anyone know how many artists are working on the Walking Dead set?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Everyone, after this past weekend I could use some good vibes.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Tim Shay
posted Hide Post
Hi all. Just thought I'd share a few of my sketches...first time to post any of my work on NSU myself..hope ya like em!

Posts: 8 | Location: California | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great work on the sketches guys

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches. Were the artists allowed any freedom in what they did sketches of? What I mean is could you do a sketch from the book and not the TV show since they do not exactly follow each other.

I think a sketch of Wiltshire Estates with the `All Dead Here' sign on it would be cool.

Woo-Hoo, 100th post!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ifish73,

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Tim Shay
posted Hide Post
thanks a lot!
AMC had very strict requirements on this set. Some artists were only hired to draw Walkers...Other artists (like myself) were hired specifically to draw the Cast. AMC would not allow any images from the Comics.

Posts: 8 | Location: California | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Shay:
thanks a lot!
AMC had very strict requirements on this set. Some artists were only hired to draw Walkers...Other artists (like myself) were hired specifically to draw the Cast. AMC would not allow any images from the Comics.

Thanks for the information. Your second page of sketches, top left reminds me of Tyrese. I am guessing that is Morgan from the first episode but I didn't remember him having a handgun. Or maybe you guys got to see more episodes and it is a future character like Tyrese or Dexter?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Tim Shay
posted Hide Post
LOL
No that is supposed to be Morgan. That was after his son Smashed Rick in the Gulliver with the shovel and he was askin Rick if he was bit..before taking him into his home. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Shay:
Hi all. Just thought I'd share a few of my sketches...first time to post any of my work on NSU myself..hope ya like em!

Nice work! I'd be thrilled to pull any of those.