Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9077012006

November 09, 2011, 09:21 PM
Tattoox
Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
quote:
Originally posted by jane:

Nice work! I'd be thrilled to pull any of those.

DITTO!

November 10, 2011, 10:50 AM
Chris Cline
WOW...Just WOW!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
November 10, 2011, 10:56 AM
Batman
It's been a long time since I ordered a case of anything, but as an early holiday gift to myself I just placed my order for the Walking Dead! Big Grin

November 10, 2011, 11:01 AM
H_Toser
Very nice sketches, guys!

November 10, 2011, 11:06 AM
Tim Shay
Thanks for the kind words. There was a Ton of killer artists and great sketches on this set and I was proud to be a part of it. Really looking forward to this release.

November 10, 2011, 04:40 PM
DavidDeb
excellent work Tim! Thumb Up

November 10, 2011, 05:55 PM
Doc Floyd
Not really big on sketch cards, but those look simply amazing.
November 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
Chrisahend
Here are all 18 of my sketch cards for this set.

That image was a little big. I'll reduce the size some and repost it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chrisahend,
November 12, 2011, 11:45 PM
Raven
Great looking sketches, I especially like the ones done on the cast.

I could do without Rick's son though, child characters in horror shows are just annoying. Big Grin
November 15, 2011, 11:27 AM
Bill DeFranzo
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Great looking sketches, I especially like the ones done on the cast.

I could do without Rick's son though, child characters in horror shows are just annoying. Big Grin

Chris does super work!

I couldn't agree more regarding Rick's son. I was rooting for them to kill off the character when they had the chance. When will it be his turn not to do what he is told so that he too, like the missing girl, can get into avoidable trouble?

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
November 15, 2011, 04:47 PM
hammer
Great work Chris and Tim Thumb Up
November 17, 2011, 01:49 PM
Tim Shay
Thanks a lot.
@Chris-great work. I especially dig the one with the horse rearing back with the horde of walkers approaching! well done!

November 17, 2011, 02:32 PM
archifou
Great sketches here. Another great release coming!
November 18, 2011, 04:48 AM
MvG
I have a question about the Cryptozoic Walking Dead Collector Binder. I've seen those sell for quite some more money than the usual $25 or $30. I checked Cryptozoic website but couldn't find a SRP, so how do we know what the retail price is of a binder? I know there's a custom card included. Perhaps some dealers can shed some light on this?
November 18, 2011, 08:43 AM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
I have a question about the Cryptozoic Walking Dead Collector Binder. I've seen those sell for quite some more money than the usual $25 or $30. I checked Cryptozoic website but couldn't find a SRP, so how do we know what the retail price is of a binder? I know there's a custom card included. Perhaps some dealers can shed some light on this?

When I talked to the Cryptozoic rep at the Philly show, he said that there were only 500 binders being made and the costume card was supposed to be from the little girl that Rick killed in the beginning of the first episode.
November 18, 2011, 01:17 PM
MvG
Thanks for the info ifish. Still wondering about the actual retailprice though.
November 18, 2011, 02:24 PM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Thanks for the info ifish. Still wondering about the actual retailprice though.

I called two different retailers in my area and neither of them knew the retail price but they both said I could order the binder from them. I am waiting to hear back for sure. All of those sales on ebay are pre-sales. I find it hard to believe that the MSRP on that binder could be more than $40 since it includes a costume card.
November 18, 2011, 02:46 PM
Batman
The information I had stated the retail price was $29.95, which I think is consistant with the binders from Rittenhouse Archives. I had a tough time finding it at the SRP, but finally found an on-line dealer who did. Of course, shipping is expensive for binders, it's tough to find anyone who ships for less than $10. I suspect these will sell out fast, so if you are thinking of getting one, now is the time.

November 18, 2011, 05:05 PM
MvG
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
The information I had stated the retail price was $29.95, which I think is consistant with the binders from Rittenhouse Archives. I had a tough time finding it at the SRP, but finally found an on-line dealer who did. Of course, shipping is expensive for binders, it's tough to find anyone who ships for less than $10. I suspect these will sell out fast, so if you are thinking of getting one, now is the time.

Thanks Batman, could you shoot me a PM which on-line dealer you found? Thanks!
November 18, 2011, 06:18 PM
MvG
found it for $30 on crypto own store page. Now only see if they ship to my country...
and no, they don't.. Only to US and Canada.

And found on online dealer, done!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MvG,