Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
 Login/Join

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Gonna have to order some 9 pages after xmas I think for the walking dead binder.

Any brand in particular?

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Gonna have to order some 9 pages after xmas I think for the walking dead binder.

Any brand in particular?

I have found Ultra Pro Platinum to be the best for my needs.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:

Any brand in particular?

Ultra Pro Platinum as well - order the 11 hole version not the US 3 hole version as the 11 hole means you can put pages in 2,3 or 4 ring binders

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Awesome, will do.

Thanks for your help guys Smile

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
FYI - We are now sold out of the Walking Dead boxes!

Happy Holidays!

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Scott. That's great! I'm very glad to hear it.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Congratulations, Scott. That's great! I'm very glad to hear it.

+1!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
FYI - We are now sold out of the Walking Dead boxes!

Happy Holidays!

Scott

Well Done - Best Wishes for your 2012 releases Clap

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
Want some Walking Dead promos?

Post your pulls in the WD thread on our Facebook page and Monday we will select people randomly to receive some goodies!

CZE Facebook

Did you guys choose anyone? I posted several photos of what I pulled from my two boxes, but didn't see where someone was chosen on Monday. Just wondering!

Thanks & Happy Holidays!
-Danni

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Danielle Davey,

Posts: 1 | Location: Milledgeville, GA | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got my box yesterday and posted the results.

Pretty happy, just towards the end of the base set the cards seem to look the same when they get to that centre.

And theres no card featuring the zombie girl in her pink dressing gown?!

Good set though, wasn't lucky enough to pull a sheriff badge Frown thought I had when I saw Rick on a costume card, but just A1.

Look forward to more from Cryptozoic though for Fringe and Smallville!

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Great cards and congrats to the sell out! I got 6 boxes and a binder myself. Thanks Ed! Thumb UpIf anyone is interested in trading I've posted my wants/extras in the trade section. Not many but a good place to start.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I was pleased with what I got from my 2 boxes, but there is a lot lacking in the basic set.

There should have been more profile cards than the 7 that made it in, and it appears they were very careful to not show any images of the lesser characters, such as Carol, Sophia, Jim, or the Morales family. Not sure if maybe it was something with license issues or what.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Yeah I noticed that, even my boyfriend (who isn't interested in the cards, but huge fan of the show and comics) asked where Morgans profile card was. Shame though.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Who were Auto's A3 and A4 going to be?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cryptozoic didn't respond to this question when I asked.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:

Not unexpected, considering their policy of not announcing any names until the cards are in hand.

I'm guessing it's someone who survived into season 2 though, making it easy to carry it over to the next set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy with my two boxes. No duplicate chase cards. 4 autos, 2 costumes, and 1 sketch.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:

Not unexpected, considering their policy of not announcing any names until the cards are in hand.

I'm guessing it's someone who survived into season 2 though, making it easy to carry it over to the next set.

Ed

Without spoiling it for those not a reader of the comics, theres only 1 survivor who should have been dead a long time ago and he's already signed.

Theres no one else who should be dead, but there are others who have died and haven't in the comics.

Wish one of them was Laurie Holden though, was really holding out hope for her auto.

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping for Andrew Lincoln to show up as an auto. Maybe next time...

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Wonder if anyone has pulled the badges and badge pieces yet?