This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9077012006

December 14, 2011, 09:31 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Cryptozoic Entertainment will launch The Walking Dead trading cards
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:
Well, I just got an email from B&N apologizing that they couldn't fill my order. Frown

I guess no binder for me, 'cause I'm sure not paying $60+ for one!

When did you order your binder Ted? Didn't hear nothing on my side but did order the binder yesterday.

Back on the 3rd.
December 14, 2011, 09:53 AM
Char_Baby
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
quote:
This is what I found on their website Big Grin

http://www.cryptozoic.com/down...ecklist_1_merged.pdf

Also been told by my supplier that my box of these has been shipped so its looking bright for an arrival before christmas Big Grin

Frown Not fair, like to share where you ordered it from? Wink lol.

My supplier is still saying he should recieve them 3-5 days after release date or maybe before for him? Still not getting my hopes up though, takes long enough for bloody British post to arrive lol.

I got it from dacardworld.com Smile
I got all my family guy boxes and some Harry Potter ones there too Big Grin

I also chose UPS instead of USPS, its alot quicker in my past experience although I do have to pay customs which averages out at 20 euro more than USPS Roll Eyes

Ah i looked at them at first but decided to try and find a UK dealer.

I just didn't want to pay customs so thats why I ordered from UK just to be on the safe side.

I'll check them out for future boxes though. Cheers!
December 14, 2011, 11:49 AM
Chuck Bartowski
Mr Nonsports has a case break up at youtube. Not the greatest quality video though, and he condensed it to about 5 minutes.
December 14, 2011, 06:01 PM
Char_Baby
Is he a supplier or just got it early?

Just checked it out, as you said. Not great quality, but it gives an insight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Char_Baby,
December 15, 2011, 04:33 AM
Portlaw
Just been informed by UPS that my box will arrive today, I can't wait Big Grin
December 15, 2011, 05:31 AM
Char_Baby
Awesome!

Look forward to seeing what you get out of it!
Did you order a binder?
December 15, 2011, 11:57 AM
Portlaw
My box arrived and these are top quality and beautifully designed cards in my opinion Smile

I pulled a Shane Walsh (M5) and Andrea (M8) costume with the Andrea swatch seeming to have dirt running through so im not sure if its a variant.
My auto card was Emma Bell as Amy (A10).

I was delighted with my pulls and I will upload scans this evening Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Portlaw,
December 15, 2011, 03:02 PM
Char_Baby
Defo gonna have to order from that website! You got them quick, especially at this time of the year.

Sounds like some nice picks, especially the costume cards!
December 15, 2011, 03:51 PM
Portlaw
The costume cards look great. I also got a full base set and 6 chase inserts. I was looking at the other Andrea costume cards and none seem to have dirt on it so maybe I got a variant Big Grin
December 15, 2011, 05:19 PM
Char_Baby
So excited to get mine now!

Just bought more single Dexter cards with a few autos so I've got a few things waiting to come in the post along with The Walking Dead binder and box. Will Royal Mail be kind to me though? fingers crossed.

Just checked ebay, so many of the costume and auto cards on there already! Can't believe how quickly people put them up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Char_Baby,
December 15, 2011, 06:31 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Its really not fair to honest dealers who wait until the release date and cooperate with the manufacturer.

No one should have product besides dealers and distributors and no one should be opening it already showing breaks. I don't know why there is not more control over this. Mad

December 15, 2011, 06:34 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Its for really fair to honest dealers who wait until the release date. No one should have product besides dealers and distributors and no one should be opening it already. I don't know why there is not more control over this. Mad

I agree with you, and I'm not a dealer or distributor. I would love if Cryptozic basically told dealers in the areas the cards are showing up already that they will not be able to order cases on the next set. I know that's a bad business model to follow, but I'd certainly be for it.
December 15, 2011, 07:06 PM
riddler_149
Managed to get a binder today from Ed and should have that and a box as a nice birthday gift for myself!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
December 15, 2011, 07:09 PM
AlexC
I didn't know these cards were out already. And here I was waiting for it to be released.
December 16, 2011, 03:41 AM
Char_Baby
They've only just been released today officially.
December 16, 2011, 11:44 AM
Portlaw
quote:
Its really not fair to honest dealers who wait until the release date and cooperate with the manufacturer.

No one should have product besides dealers and distributors and no one should be opening it already showing breaks. I don't know why there is not more control over this. Mad

My apologies Flag City I'm so sorry I didn't realise, I saw the case break on youtube and with them selling on ebay I thought it was ok.

I never had this problem as living in Ireland I usually receive after the US. Sorry
December 16, 2011, 12:12 PM
hammer
quote:
quote:

My apologies Flag City I'm so sorry I didn't realise, I saw the case break on youtube and with them selling on ebay I thought it was ok.

I never had this problem as living in Ireland I usually receive after the US. Sorry

Not your fault - Seller was the naughty one
December 16, 2011, 12:23 PM
Portlaw
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
quote:

Not your fault - Seller was the naughty one

No its mine. They were just trying to get it to me before christmas yet somehow UPS managed a 2 day delivery and I just got caught up in it all and become completely oblivious to the release date
December 16, 2011, 01:31 PM
Scott Gaeta
Want some Walking Dead promos?

Post your pulls in the WD thread on our Facebook page and Monday we will select people randomly to receive some goodies!

CZE Facebook

December 16, 2011, 01:51 PM
Batman
Cool! My case is wating for me at home, I will post my pulls on FB tonight! Thumb Up