Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Lower Decks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Lower Decks
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
Ok RA, it's time for another Star Trek Animated release.

Posts: 4853 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
https://www.cardboardconnectio...-decks-trading-cards

I guess Lower Decks is getting pushed out the door with no Jack or Jerry. Getting sold like the old premium releases.

Posts: 4853 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
I guess Lower Decks is getting pushed out the door with no Jack or Jerry. Getting sold like the old premium releases.

What I don't really understand about this release is why more of the classic Trek guest stars haven't signed. All kinds of people have been in an episode or two, who have all signed for previous live action Trek sets. People like Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis being particularly obvious, but also JG Hertzler, Jeffrey Combs, Armin Shimmerman, George Takei, Nana Visitor, Lycia Naff, and so on.

Hard to imagine how those weren't an easy way to bump up the signers list for this.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I want to buy a pack of this, but $400 is way out of my price range. I do plan on getting the binder and hopefully the base cards and a Tendy autograph at some point.

I miss the days of $50 premium packs and would have gotten 2 or 3 for this set, but the market rejected those.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would like to buy some of this, but it's just too expensive, especially with the way the exchange has gone over the past month.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post