Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars Galaxy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Galaxy
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sure these are just regular base cards from the new Galaxy 6 set.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, these are base cards from SWG6. I have already found these at Target, it's a beautiful set, and there are two etched foil puzzle sets and a clear card set, I'm not sure if one of the puzzle sets and the clear set are retail exclusives. Sketches are 1 in 65 packs, gold cards are 1 in 49.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting text on the Kessel card:

The Kessel Run: It is not a measure of distance, but of time.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
They do have a different look than from past SWG sets.
Since it is my day off.....an excuse to go on a Target hunt Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Nicnac, you are right about the Kessell Run card but the french translation on it is wrong, should be : ce n'est pas une mesure de distance, mais une de temps.
Frederic, the french guy who should ask Topps for a job.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Nicnac, you are right about the Kessell Run card but the french translation on it is wrong, should be : ce n'est pas une mesure de distance, mais une de temps.
Frederic, the french guy who should ask Topps for a job.

hey Frederic!... off topic, did you find all the Band of Brothers cards you needed?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Nice looking card but I see a typo in French under the Kessel card.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
This will go down as one of the best SW releases ever simply because supply and demand. You cannot find a case for under $825-850 and boxes under $95 already. These have dried up so fast! Not only did Topps cut production but allocated orders to many distributors by less than 18%.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
More sticker autographs on their way:- Roll Eyes

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/coll...uce-sw-galaxy-cards/

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post