Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr Who Stamps postcard set.....Free.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who Stamps postcard set.....Free.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
A set of 17 postcards depicting the Dr Who stamps is free with the latest issue of Stamp & Coin Mart which i think is out right about now.

The magazine is £3.50

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A visit to WHSmith on my way to the cinema in Birmingham tomorrow then Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are in the shop now.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

Many thanks for the heads up, I managed to get the magazine and postcards today but alas no Topps Dr Who Attax cards.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
My pleasure John, enjoy. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
have now got mine

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's a good deal as the magazine only costs £3.50 and Royal Mail is charging £7.65 for the set Roll Eyes .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
It's a good deal as the magazine only costs £3.50 and Royal Mail is charging £7.65 for the set Roll Eyes .

It's not the complete set, just the Doctors.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

It's not the complete set, just the Doctors.

Mine had the full set of 17,the eleven doctors plus five villains and the tardis.