Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Puppet Master Cards and Convention Packs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Puppet Master Cards and Convention Packs
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are some details:

Attic Cards proud to release its newest trading card set: Full Moon's Puppet Master: Series One.

Our most ambitious release to date, this spectacular set has it all. Each master set will ship in an exclusive tuck box and include:
An on card autograph from Golden Globe winning actress Irene Miracle, who played Dana Hadley in the film.
A 1/1 original art sketch card.
Laser cut acrylic cards of Jester and Leech Woman (No worries, the rest of the puppets will come in subsequent releases).
Three holofoil retro-style sticker cards.
A 3D lenticular card.
The first 10 base cards in the Puppet Master series.
This set officially launches tomorrow, but is now available for prior supporters of Attic Cards. The set is available RIGHT NOW

We are honored to be a part of the Puppet Master legacy with this release, containing the first ever autograph card for the series and for signer Irene Miracle. The acrylic cards are stunning in person. This set manages to pack in so many bells and whistles, and keep the price that won't break the bank.

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is the set from Attic the only cards available for the 1960 Little Shop of Horrors movie?

Posts: 2215 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is an image of the promo pack with the 3 metal cards

https://puppet-master.fandom.c...?file=2020_metal.jpg

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Irene Miracle played in that famous (and disturbing) scene in Midnight Express.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Is the set from Attic the only cards available for the 1960 Little Shop of Horrors movie?

Yes, I have that set with both autograph cards.

Here is what the Puppet Master set looks like.

https://www.attic-cards.com/

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Little Shop of Horrors because Jackie Joseph was in it. She appeared regularly on magician Mark Wilson's show, "Magic Land of Allakazam". So any card she is on would go into my magicians on trading cards project.

She's also on Gremlins cards. And I need to go through the Pacific Andy Griffith set and look for her, as she appeared on that show as a girl from Mt. Pilot.

Posts: 2215 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I think they are still available. It is a metal card but I really like them.