Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Since I have a show on Saturday, the extra $16 upcharge for 2nd day air will be well worth it.

From early postings on the old auction site, I see that one seller is claiming that the Bella and Edward pieceworks cards were very short (3 each in 10 cases) Eek I hope that this is just BS marketing and not reflective of actual breakdowns.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 2 cases? 2 Bella, NO Edward.

Like a stake through the heart!

David

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
From early postings on the old auction site, I see that one seller is claiming that the Bella and Edward pieceworks cards were very short (3 each in 10 cases) Eek I hope that this is just BS marketing and not reflective of actual breakdowns.

My 2 cases: 0 Bella 1 Edward

Those 2 a definatly short printed.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
In my case I got Edward but no Bella...at least I get the better of the two.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting case breaks.Must admit looking at the photos on Inkworks website I would have expected PW10 to be the rarest.It certainly looks to have the least amount of material.

There are several other jacket pieceworks like Bella's,wonder if they are rarer as well.There must be a lot of some of the other pieceworks to make up the difference.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I actually got no duplicates in the case. I was only missing PW1 and PW6.

posted Hide Post
I got two boxes for my cousins who love Twilight. The younger one pulled Alice's costume and the older one pulled Edward's shirt! Suffice it to say, the older one is very happy and the younger one is not.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I bought 4 packs at Hot Topic and got two of the HT exclusive card. If anyone needs it and wants to trade for any of the promos except P-i, let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
email sent dstrohmeng! Wavey

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I have a trade pending for the extra HT-1. If I get any more extras, I'll offer them up.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anjee:
email sent dstrohmeng! Wavey

Anjee - send me email - you can have my extra.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi_Collector:
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
A Robert Pattinson piecework sold for US$177.50 just a few days ago Eek.

Don't forget the first one sold for for $75.00.

And master sets are selling for $450

Just before release, the Edward card slipped to the $80 range but have gone back to $150ish...except for the last one that , due to a 2 person bidding war, went for $247.50 Eek

Base sets (if worded correctly) are getting $15-$20 and the other pieceworks are selling fiarly well...I am liking this set.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is definitely a good release for dealers.From what I have seen of base and mini master set prices you are making back your outlay off them and the piecework cards are all profit.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just noticed on Inkworks site that they were selling this product direct to the collector. I always assumed Inkworks only dealt with the Trade! Does this mean the release was not taken up by the dealers?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Just noticed on Inkworks site that they were selling this product direct to the collector. I always assumed Inkworks only dealt with the Trade! Does this mean the release was not taken up by the dealers?

They've done this type of thing in the past. I know they've sold base sets of LOST directly to the public.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming they are selling directly to collectors because they figured many of the fans are not card collectors but want these because it's Twilight. It could be a good thing if it brings more collectors into the hobby.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Binders are already sold out!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how many Twilight cases Inkworks produced? I think they could have made another 500 cases and they still would have sold out.

Let me know, Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Inkworks refuse to disclose the numbers of cards they make however if there is an incentive card say limited to 100 which is a 6 case card you take a good guess.

This does not allways work though as i think Strictly Ink just had an autograph card ltd to 99 as a case topper but only in the first 99 cases to be sold, not in any cases sold after that.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I guess I waited too long to order the binder!