Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    hammer horror 2 strictly ink
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hammer horror 2 strictly ink
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
So the dealers I was talking to was right they expected a December / January release.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Spoke to Barrie yesterday, it's still on for the end of October.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Spoke to Barrie yesterday, it's still on for the end of October.
By a strange coincidence, I emailed Barrie last night for an update and got the same message Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Should still be out in time for Haloween Thumb Up

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone have an update?

I've ordered a few cases but have not received the invoice for the reminder of the payment so it's looking unlikely it's going to be this week Shake Head

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I emailed Barrie earlier today about the latest shipping date and got this reply a few minutes ago:

"Packing has begun! I expect to ship the end of next week, the final product is brilliant, hope you like it."

So fingers crossed they should be here soon(ish) Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Kevin.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I think Barrie's collecting my payment on Monday so I'd better empty my mattress and check behind the sofa for loose change, I'll probably break 6 of my 15 cases.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just an update, I had an email from Barrie today where he stated "just so you are aware 1 in 8 boxes of Hammer 2 actually have 4 rare cards per box, everything made has been crammed in so its a great final release in the end".

Sketch cards should average 1 in 2 boxes, I've seen a few of the sketches and love the Katie Cook and Amy Pronovost in their unique style and some "awesome as ever" sketches by Andy Fry. Will try and post some pics later.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think someone already has had their cases.There is a very nice Potratz and Hai multi case incentive sketch on Ebay finishing Sunday.Wonder how many cases they had to buy to get that card.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 2-case case incentive cards were Potratz and Hai sketches and they shipped out a long time ago. I got my single P+H sketch way back in May. They've been appearing on eBay quite regularly since then. So I doubt this is a sign that any of the new release cases/boxes have shipped yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just an update, I had an email from Barrie today where he stated "just so you are aware 1 in 8 boxes of Hammer 2 actually have 4 rare cards per box, everything made has been crammed in so its a great final release in the end".

Sketch cards should average 1 in 2 boxes, I've seen a few of the sketches and love the Katie Cook and Amy Pronovost in their unique style and some "awesome as ever" sketches by Andy Fry. Will try and post some pics later.

hey jas,where have you seen the katie cooks ? i ve searching for weeks and haven t seen one.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Barrie sent me some pics over yesterday, I'll try and post them over the weekend but if you send me an email chiefbrody I'll send the scans over.

The cards are still being packed so no cases have gone out yet, shipping will be at the end of next week.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barrie sent me some pics over yesterday, I'll try and post them over the weekend but if you send me an email chiefbrody I'll send the scans over.

The cards are still being packed so no cases have gone out yet, shipping will be at the end of next week.

thanks
brody.real@ntlworld.com

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here's some of the sketches from the set, awesome work from all the artists

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There's some really nice ones there. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
There's some really nice ones there. Thumb Up
I think the P+H sketch I got might appeal to you too Wolfie:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ahh yes, good old Curse of the Werewolf.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here are the autos, the dual signed auto features Pitt and Smith and is signed on each side of the card.

Shipping starts tomorrow so hopefully I can post my breaks before the weekend

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Which one is the binder autograph?