Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    hammer horror 2 strictly ink
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hammer horror 2 strictly ink
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
ive seen treksearcher,s sketchs in the box breakdown list. i see that 2 of the sketchs he got are on the old stock card from the first set only one is on the new stock,strange ??
george cole was mentioned in the earlier listings as a signer, then it vanished into the mists of time.nice sketchs treky.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the rumblings I have heard the Binder card will be the same Ingrid Pitt auto from the set. A very limited number of binders will contain either the Dual Auto or the Signed Castume Card.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email from Barrie many months ago....''The final autograph signees list not finalised but are expected to include Barbara
Shelley, Dave Prowse, ingird Pitt, Caroline Munro and possibly Kate O'Mara,Julian Glover and a George Cole double signed card''.
So Vampy....what did happen to the George Cole autograph...!! he has signed for Strictly Ink before...

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the key word in there was 'possibly'. Julian Glover signed but neither Kate O'Mara nor George Cole appeared in the final set. George Cole signed autographs for Strictly Ink for a 'Minder' set that never happened, so perhaps he was not so keen this time around.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im glad to see the hammer set is helping with the enviroment.scratching your head ? how,well the wrappers are completely bear no text but inside they are printed with the harryhausen details(that never made it out)so a good use of recycling good show chaps.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Queen of horror' Pitt dies aged 73
(UKPA) – 36 minutes ago
Actress Ingrid Pitt, dubbed Hammer Films' Queen of Horror, has died aged 73, her daughter said.
The Polish-born star collapsed in London last week while on her way to an event hosted by members of her fan club.
Her daughter Steffanie Pitt said she was "a fantastic woman".
Pitt was best known as a seductive screen siren in a string of British horror films including The Vampire Lovers and Countess Dracula.
She also had a minor part in the 1973 cult classic The Wicker Man.
Steffanie Pitt said: "She passed away this morning. It was heart trouble.
"She had a couple of bad years, health-wise, but she had fought through.
"Anyone who knew my mother would say she was incredibly feisty and determined to make a good fist of everything she wanted to do."
Robin Hardy, the director of The Wicker Man, said he had "very good memories" of Pitt.
He said: "She was a very attractive person in every sense. She was a perfectly good actress but a very decent person as well, not that those two things don't often go together."

"This is very sad news....hopefully the duel signed cards were completed in time for Hammer Series 2 "

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
"This is very sad news....hopefully the duel signed cards were completed in time for Hammer Series 2 "

Listen, I am sure you don't mean it like this but that sounds really crass, the signed cards really are irrelevant when the poor woman has just passed away. The body's not even cold for gods sake. Can you see how this might be a little inappropriate?

Your right about one thing though, it is very sad news.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After reading my post it did come across as inapropriate...that was not my intention in any way...just a fan of the Hammer cards and Ingrid as an actress..

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I understood what you meant AUST. I have her signed card from the last Hammer release and I always liked it, but it takes on a special memory now.

It has nothing to do with market value or renewed hobby interest, because thankfully those things are short lived, and I have no respect for people who try to profit on someone's passing. It's more that true fans can have this momento in their collections to remember her by and they will want it for that reason alone. RIP Ingrid.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if the Shetches from the "Hammer 2 ULTIMATE BOX" sale in December? Barrie stated about a month for the sketches and no sign yet!

Also, are the J Pearce autograph/redemptions any closer to been sent out?

I've emailed Barrie but not yet had a reply.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
yeah,i m slightly annoyed at that, the site had a sketch images were coming soon page , i was desperate to see some katie cook cards but now the page as disappeared,and we're none the wiser

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Would you mean these Chief?

Here are 7 of the 15 Katie did.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaseb,

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm aware that Andy Frys sketches are with Strictly Ink and that the others should be in any day apparently.

Cool sketches Jason, your Hammer Horror sketch collection must be huge now!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is, they are not all mine, two scans from the Auction site, one from the flyer and the other four are mine. Topping 200 sketches now so not too shabby, with more arriving. Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
200 Eek

Guess how many i've got. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Er, less than 200?

Knowing you Wolfie probebly none, but I will have a guess at... three.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Amazingly i do have one and i paid wolfie pounds for it. Clap

It's a Marilyn by NIK from the Breygent set. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, you paid???

I thought the world was supposed to end in 2012, but on hearing that devestating news, we're all doomed...

The 200 is only Hammer sketches if you count the others then you are looking at nearer 350.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaseb,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaseb:
It is, they are not all mine, two scans from the Auction site, one from the flyer and the other four are mine. Topping 200 sketches now so not too shabby, with more arriving. Smile

That means you're going to rook me again then Smile

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
I have more than that on my desk alone... but I guess that might not count...

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post