Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    hammer horror 2 strictly ink
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hammer horror 2 strictly ink
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:

That means you're going to rook me again then Smile

Who, me? Why of course.

quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
I have more than that on my desk alone... but I guess that might not count...

Jason, you don't count, you are a manufacturer now, you are meant to have loads of sketches. What's the odds of a Melton in your Zombies, Monsters and Freaks set? I might have a punt...

Too many Jasons, by far...

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:

I have more than that on my desk alone...

Big Grin Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaseb:
Would you mean these Chief?

Here are 7 of the 15 Katie did.

Thanks Jaseb Thumb Up

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
does anyone out there know any dealers (especially in uk) who has any of these,or other katie cook sketch cards,as far as usa is concerned,i've been told i need to get to the america comic con or conventions over there because there is a collector world off of ebay and thats fair enough,but he also got some of these cards from a uk dealer,how come someone in usa is getting collections from a contact in uk i don t even know about (sour grapes Razz) i m going to have to step up my game.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cheifbrody,

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You need to talk to the right dealers Chief Wavey

It seems there are quite a few Hammer Horror fans in the US and Australia buying sketch cards at the moment Smile

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
You need to talk to the right dealers Chief Wavey

do you know where the right dealers are jas ? Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
PM me chief

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
PM me chief

PM ?

Jas my email is
brody.real@ntlworld.com Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Anyone know if the Shetches from the "Hammer 2 ULTIMATE BOX" sale in December? Barrie stated about a month for the sketches and no sign yet!

Also, are the J Pearce autograph/redemptions any closer to been sent out?

I've emailed Barrie but not yet had a reply.

Still no sign of sketches from "special" deal or the J Pearce autograph and no reply from Barrie.

I'm relying on Card-Talk members for updates. Shake Head

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Spoke to Barrie yesterday, sketches due in any day now, didn't ask about the Pearce auto.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spoke to Barrie last week and can add that the J Pearce autos are being brought over by Ms Pearce in person from South Africa sometime in the next couple of weeks. No specific date known.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats good news, thanks for that.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Anyone know if the Shetches from the "Hammer 2 ULTIMATE BOX" sale in December? Barrie stated about a month for the sketches and no sign yet!

Also, are the J Pearce autograph/redemptions any closer to been sent out?

I've emailed Barrie but not yet had a reply.

Received an email off Barrie this week "I hope to conclude these this week, J Pearce in on the 20th for shipping".

Fingers crossed. Smile

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post