Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man plexi sketchcards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man plexi sketchcards
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

Examples of the plexi sketch cards can be viewed over at

https://orangethirteen.wordpre...moment-i-get-it-now/

Thanks,
Jason

Posts: 70 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be all over those Rhinos if I still collected sketchcards.

Questions--

-there are two styles of cards, the one where the logo takes up roughly a third of the card and the 'full bleed' ones. Which ones the plexi cards?

-how difficult were the plexi cards to work on? What media did you use?

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The full bleed are normal sketchcards, which are probably just as thick or thicker than the Star Wars Masterwork stock.

The ones with the logos are the plexi cards.

Personally I loved them, I used spray paint on them. I've heard from others that didn't care for them at all.

Posts: 70 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post