Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Yo Gabba Gabba
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yo Gabba Gabba
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted
Yo Gabba Gabba is coming to cardboard! I just noticed it on the calendar for Press Pass. Even though my kids have outgrown the show, I'm so looking forward to this.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I watch it with my daughter all the time.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
yes ... will be buying!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I wasn't paying much attention to this release, but I saw a blaster box at Toys "R" Us and scanned it on the price checker. $26.99 for 4 packs and one music card?

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dstrohmeng:
I wasn't paying much attention to this release, but I saw a blaster box at Toys "R" Us and scanned it on the price checker. $26.99 for 4 packs and one music card?

I've been looking for these, I thought they were Target exclusives, but now I'll have to check TRU. The Music cards are exclusives to these retail boxes.

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I know TRU's card prices are usually higher, but I just thought that was too much for a product that is intended for kids (I know a lot of older people like it too).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thank God my son is 10 and not into these types of shows anymore. Because after years of watching every Pokemon, Power Rangers, Thomas The Train, and Jay Jay the Jet Plane episodes, I think I would have blown my head off if I had to sit through this psychedelic nightmare. LOL

Just joking, of course.................maybe. Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
If anyone still needs the music card, check the 99 cent bin at Target. Since it's a really thick card individually wrapped in plastic, they are being treated as a pack and tagged at 99 cents. I found one yesterday.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dstrohmeng:
If anyone still needs the music card, check the 99 cent bin at Target. Since it's a really thick card individually wrapped in plastic, they are being treated as a pack and tagged at 99 cents. I found one yesterday.

I just checked two of my local Targets...I struck out in both of them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for them, and others, in the future.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post