Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones- Valyrian Steel Set in August
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones- Valyrian Steel Set in August
 Login/Join

posted
RA updated their release schedule. A new Game of Thrones set is coming in August. I wonder what it's going to be about!

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
It could be a set detailing the weapons used on the show. Valyrian Steel is not only the name of the 'special' swords in the GoT world, but there is a company also called Valyrian Steel which has been making the full sized swords, both from the book concepts and the HBO TV replicas.
Sooo it might be weapons-related or costume-ish.

We'll find out eventually. I hope it's not too interesting...my wallet can't cope with two sets in a year! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 164 | Location: East Anglia, UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
More likely it's just a set with a metallic finish on the cards.

Posts: 393 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Or maybe autograph signers are using those lousy silver ink pens that RA hands out. If so, they had better get better pens this time because the Bond and Star Trek autographs in silver look very bad on just about every card. Streaking and thick strokes and thin strokes and some signatures that look like they have barely taken to the card. It can't be the fault of every signer, must be the pens.

Posts: 5775 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post