Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
She's really only worn a few costumes in the whole of the series, thus far, so there's no way those are getting cut up, and really, they shouldn't do it, even if they could.

While collectors usually abhor relic cards that have a swatch of fabric mounted in the card that was "used in the creation of" of a costume, instead of a piece of fabric stated to be from an actual screen worn costume, for Game of Thrones, fans might make an exception. Some of the material is so ornate and beautiful, it would still make an excellent card, and, certified official, it would be a very nice collectible from what could end up being on the short list of the greatest series ever made.

Perhaps Rittenhouse could ask HBO to ask the costume designers to save some extra unused pieces of material, even scraps, from particularly colorful costumes for them to use in Relic cards in a future set. Those cards could very well be autographed by cast members, too, as Rittenhouse has issued plenty of auto relics over the years.

Yes, this is true, but I guarantee there are multiple versions of this costume. I collect film and television wardrobe and props. There are always multiple versions of costumes.

I agree. Seen several costumes at the Harry Potter experience that have also been put into cards as genuine costumes. I believe this happened with LOTR as well.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Bordered Maisie Williams autograph

https://www.facebook.com/photo...1050.&type=3&theater

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gwendoline Christie Season 2 Full Bleed autograph

https://www.facebook.com/photo...1050.&type=3&theater

posted Hide Post
New Bordered John Bradley autograph

https://www.facebook.com/photo...23893&type=1&theater

posted Hide Post
Ian Glen Season 2 Full Bleed autograph

posted Hide Post
Rose Leslie Season 2 Full Bleed autograph

posted Hide Post
The full (presumably) autograph list is up:
https://www.scifihobby.com/pro...cklist.cfm?SetID=276

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ctacker:
The full (presumably) autograph list is up:
https://www.scifihobby.com/pro...cklist.cfm?SetID=276

49 total autos (including the incentives). 8 of the 9 bordered-only autos from Season 1 now have full bleed versions in Season 2 (the exception being Sean Bean, of course).

No duplicate autos within season 2, each actor either has bordered or FB, not both.

Some autos from actors that appeared only in Season 1 so far (Illyrio, Lisa Arryn, Septa Mordane).

The biggest names that seem to be missing are Davos Seaworth and Melisandre. (Even more glaring when they got Davos' son). But there's always next season.

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
So Sophie Turner, Iain Glen and Rose Leslie are the cards I want most, and they are only full bleed? I don't collect the full bleed autograph cards, so that's incredibly disappointing to me. I wish I would not have preordered so many boxes now Frown

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
So Sophie Turner, Iain Glen and Rose Leslie are the cards I want most, and they are only full bleed? I don't collect the full bleed autograph cards, so that's incredibly disappointing to me. I wish I would not have preordered so many boxes now Frown
Maybe they will flip-flop in Season3 to cover both styles? It could be a pattern.
Best Always,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I think you're right, Vinny, the bordered versions of the full bleed only from this set should appear in the next one.

So, for us border-only collector's, this new set actually only has 25 autographs for us to get, and only one Very Limited and 5 limited. Some would want the new bordered autographs from those who signed bordered autographs last time out, but not me.

Looks like us border collectors will have to wait on Jorah Mormont, Jaqen Hghar, Brienne, Ygritte, and Sansa Stark 'til the next time around and will only need these 25 from the next set:

VERY LIMITED
Stephen Dillane as Stannis Baratheon

LIMITED
Sibel Kekkili as Shae
Kerr Logan as Mathos Seaworth
Donald Sumpter as Maester Luwin
Conan Stevens as Gregor Clegane
Laura Pradelska as Quaithe

REGULAR
Gethin Anthony as Renly Baratheon
Eugene Simon as Lancel Lannister
Natalie Tena as Osha
Finn Jones as Loras Tyrell
Susan Brown as Septa Mordane
Roxanne McKee as Doreah
Aimee Richardson as Mycella Baratheon
Amrita Acharia as Irri
Nicholas Blane as Spice King
Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell
Gemma Whelan as Yara Greyjoy
Roger Allam as Magister Illyrio
Dominic Carter as Janos Slynt
Emun Elliott as Marillion
Simon Armstrong as Qhorin Halfhand
Francis Magee as Yoren
Ralph Ineson as Dagmer Cleftjaw
Kate Dickie as Lysa Arryn
Josef Altin as Pypar

On the other hand, the crucial 5 autos that are only in full bleed this time (Jorah, Jaqen Hghar, Brienne, Ygritte, and Sansa) are in the Regular range of 500 or more, so it might be good to pick those up this time, just in case they aren't in the next set in the bordered version.

I had the Archive box of Season 1, but the only full bleeds I kept from it were from my favorite characters from Season 1: Baelish, Varys, Arya, Theon, and Syrio Forel.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Anyone do the math to guess how many cases might be produced? Most of the top autos are "very limited" at 200 to 300 signed.
Thanks,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
Anyone do the math to guess how many cases might be produced? Most of the top autos are "very limited" at 200 to 300 signed.
Thanks,
VinnyH

I'll give it a shot. Assuming the average # of autos in each range:
10 very limited @ 250 each
10 limited @ 400 each
26 normal @ 550(?) each
that's 20,800 autos
divided by 24 per case would be
866 cases
Except some autos go into archive boxes, so it would be less than that, say 800 or less cases. Which I believe is about the same as season 1.

Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Thanks, starting to wonder how my 2 cases will breakdown. Still hoping to have a shot at a sketch. Doesn't seem to be possible to have 1 per case with only 3 artists listed. They are incredible artists so they should be a valuable hit.
Best to All,
VinnyH

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:
Hi there I'm deciding if I should get Dannys Auto from the first series or wait for the autograph from second series. Is this a good price so far here is the item number 261205781738.

At the current bid ($70 US) as I'm posting this, that would be a spectacular price. The 1st series card price is pretty well set at $150 to $200, which is likely where the one you've noted will end, but who knows, maybe you can get it for less.

Has the full bleed version been shown yet? Maybe it's best to decide which picture you like, and go for that one. I would think the 2nd series will cost the same as the 1st series one does when it's first released, but ultimately will be worth slightly less, unless the full bleed picture is just a knockout.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Holding out for James Cosmo to be a last sec addition.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also wonder if some of the relics are more scarce than others. They still haven't posted pics of the Castle Guard Cape ones, and they have a different letter designation than the others (starting with "L" instead of "R").

posted Hide Post
This time around, I'm purchasing an archive box. What do you think is a high low middle price for one?

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
I can honestly say I'd be happy to get any of the autographs from this set. Thumb Up Whereas with S1 there were a couple I wasn't too bothered with.
Of course, we'd all like to get the 'Very Limited' ones from our boxes, but I'd also be very happy with any of the other ones too.
It's a shame the relic cards aren't a little more inspiring, unless there's more details about those which we don't yet know.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post