Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just found these listed as the incentives:

•3-Case Incentive Lena Headey Gold Autograph Card
•3-Case Incentive Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Gold Autograph Card
•6-Case Incentive Peter Dinklage Gold Autograph Card

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just wondering as some of the signers have already done a full bleed and a bordered version will there be a third type of autograph card?

Some signers have already had two versions of the same type of autograph card (just different photographs). So that's probably how it will be again.

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For those who haven't seen on the NSU blog they just posted a pic of the Peter Dinklage gold autograph:

http://www.nsu-magazine.com/wp.../game-of-thrones.jpg

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
N N Z?

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
N N Z?

Yes, unfortunately that is as good as his signature ever gets, at least on GoT cards. Its a very nice photo and the gold ink stands out, but he was also used as a 6 case incentive in the first season and a VL in the second season set.

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
That card is stunning, I might have to try and pick those gold autographs up. And I have a Dinklage in person signature -- that's just the way it looks, nothing like his actual name.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
For those who haven't seen on the NSU blog they just posted a pic of the Peter Dinklage gold autograph:

http://www.nsu-magazine.com/wp.../game-of-thrones.jpg

Very nice looking card. Absolute joke of an autograph. I wouldn't give you 2 sheckles for it. Mad

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Very nice looking card. Absolute joke of an autograph. I wouldn't give you 2 sheckles for it. Mad

Yeah, this is a revived old thread, so that gold Dinklage autograph card was the 6 case incentive from Season 3. I don't know how much a sheckle is worth, but last I looked that card was booked for around $175 - $200. Possibly more these days.

It's how he signs and I can't even tell what letters he thinks he's using, but he does dot the "i", even if you can't find the "i". Big Grin

I also hate to spend a lot of money on illegible signatures, but Dinklage is consistent, if consistently bad. If you need him, its just what you get. Shake Head

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Yeah, this is a revived old thread, so that gold Dinklage autograph card was the 6 case incentive from Season 3. I don't know how much a sheckle is worth, but last I looked that card was booked for around $175 - $200. Possibly more these days.

It's how he signs and I can't even tell what letters he thinks he's using, but he does dot the "i", even if you can't find the "i". Big Grin

I also hate to spend a lot of money on illegible signatures, but Dinklage is consistent, if consistently bad. If you need him, its just what you get. Shake Head
Also, he’s incredibly smart and talented but his hands may not be as nimble signing as others may be.
Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post