Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Stephan Dillane Season 2 bordered autograph card

https://www.facebook.com/photo...23893&type=1&theater

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peter Dinklage Season 2 Full Bleed autograph card

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Conleth Hill New Bordered Season 2 autograph card

posted Hide Post
Gethin Anthony Bordered Season 2 autograph

posted Hide Post
Sibel Kekilli Bordered Season 2 autograph

posted Hide Post
Sophie Turner Full Bleed Season 2 autograph

posted Hide Post
No sketch cards in Archive boxes per this auction (or promo cards, or the base set).

Someone asked about a good price for archive boxes. This is the only one I've seen for sale yet. Kinda glad I talked myself out of waiting for an archive box after I swore to myself I'd get one instead after last year.

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I would think the price for one would be closer to $1,500 like the first series was, but it's a new auction and there may be a taker yet, so maybe that's a fair rate, this time around, and there do seem to have been less of them offered, this time around.

I can't afford either with the Star Wars presses heating up, but I'd rather have the 4 cases of packs you could get rather than the Archive box for 3 grand. I like the autographs the mostly, and you'd get 97 autographs that way (counting the 3 case incentive), plus you'd a have crack at a sketch or two. You'd get at least some of the very limited card, but no Martin autograph and you'd be missing one of the Producer autographs that the Archive box would provide.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job with the autos again from rittenhouse, although I am slightly disappointed at the relics as it just looks a bit generic? Are they from actual banners with the chance of some variants?, or are they manufactured? Would like to see a few sketch examples and an idea of odds per case before ordering anything.

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
2 of the relic cards are Castle Guard Capes, and another is a Night's Watch Cloak. But the first two don't have any picture yet. I'm hoping there might be some variation on the material, but so far it's looked uninspiring.

The release is only just over 2 weeks away, so to me that would seem like sketch cards might be just per case, maybe? I don't know how production works or how fast things are put together, but I'd assume they'd be working on packs and boxes by now. Unless they don't know the sketch ratio until after production has finished and they've been randomly distributed? Perhaps someone more in the know can answer that?

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
The 3 artists named aren't the type to have high numbers of sketches in products. They are generally in the 50 each sketch area. If there might be 800+ cases, I'm guessing sketches will be a tough pull.
I agree with quality over quantity.
Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
The 3 artists named aren't the type to have high numbers of sketches in products. They are generally in the 50 each sketch area. If there might be 800+ cases, I'm guessing sketches will be a tough pull.
I agree with quality over quantity.
Best to All,
VinnyH

yeah indeed, they should be viewed as random bonuses, a bit like 'The Tudors' set to spice up the release with special hits. I answered your note on DA VinnyH. I'm starting today to reveal images up to the release date later in May.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
As I read these updates on the new set I'm not sure how I am supposed to feel.

On the one hand I love the show and the hits are packed with numerous autographs and at least a little of everything else.

On the other hand I am getting overwhelmed. I will not be buying cases or archive boxes, didn't hit the lottery yet. Wink

I can see where even the dealer packaging of common autographs is going to run high. I am not a completist and don't expect to get a master, but I did get far enough into Season 1 autograph cards to be satisfied that I might be able to finish them some day. I'm kind of discouraged with my chances of even making a dent in this one.

Am I the only one who would have liked this spread out in two series with maybe a bigger print run? I was excited about this release, and I still am, but why can't it be set up more like Bond and be a franchise type title? Just my opinion, obviously if you can afford a bulk purchase its not relevant. Big Grin

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per Rittenhouse's Facebook just now--fewer than 70 sketch cards total. So, 1 per 10-12 cases maybe. Closer to 12 based on what we know. (Or 1 in 3456 packs!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ctacker,

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Sketches should/will be getting a premium price if they don't go into anyone's PC. The value will also be based on what scenes are most popular.
King's Landing, Dragons, Wolves, The Wall, etc...
Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Dragon's Skull Room GoT S2 Sketch Card

http://browse.deviantart.com/a...ing-Legend-370064821

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
To a small collector this set is still very attractive. I am still waiting on some financial news otherwise I would increase my order to two boxes + binder, instead of one box confirmed and possibly a binder Wave

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
'War Cry'

I started posting my work on GoT official cards. you can view them in my main GoT gallery on deviantart. happy collecting everyone and I hope they'll enhance your collection.
I'll post them about 1 per day
http://daviddeb.deviantart.com/

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
'War Cry'

I started posting my work on GoT official cards. you can view them in my main GoT gallery on deviantart. happy collecting everyone and I hope they'll enhance your collection.
I'll post them about 1 per day
http://daviddeb.deviantart.com/

Absolutely stunning!!! Eek Wavey Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post