Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vinny that's very helpful Thumb Up
I'll just have to wait till mine arrives to see them Smile

I did notice with Joffery's Banner RB2 card, there were two different versions up on the bay. 3 or 4 green and one a yellow colour with tan on the sides. I haven't noticed any others yet with different colours yet.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David Desbois's Got Imperial Throne sketch card

http://daviddeb.deviantart.com...ial-Throne-373313251

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Anyone else seen the sketch listed?
Ouch... that price makes my eyes water. I understand why it's BIN is that high, but ouch.
I'll just have to try and convince myself that I will have a master set without a sketch Big Grin Twak
A second David Desbois sketch has now appeared but at least this one is accepting offers.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Anyone else seen the sketch listed?
Ouch... that price makes my eyes water. I understand why it's BIN is that high, but ouch.
I'll just have to try and convince myself that I will have a master set without a sketch Big Grin Twak
A second David Desbois sketch has now appeared but at least this one is accepting offers.

Aww.. it's not showing up for me. It must be US only, I'll have to go over onto .com(I only use ebay .com.au, don't like to see what I'm not allowed to buy Big Grin ) just to check it out.

edit; scrap what I just said. It is listed world wide, silly me how did I miss that. Well, it will be interesting to see what price the seller accepts.

Wow, these really shouldn't be listed as sketches, they're miniature works of art Luv You

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, it will be interesting to see what price the seller accepts.

Problem is that what I have seen, eBay no longer shows what the Accepted Offer is. It just shows that seller accepted a lower price Frown

Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wonged:
quote:
Well, it will be interesting to see what price the seller accepts.

Problem is that what I have seen, eBay no longer shows what the Accepted Offer is. It just shows that seller accepted a lower price Frown

That stinks I know. When eBay.com stopped showing best offer prices I started using Canada's version (eBay.ca) to see them. For some reason they were still visible there. But now they stopped showing them there too. I don't know of any way to see best offer prices now.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Another two Desbois' has come up, it's of the Iron Islands and Kings Landing. And I thought $800 was bad....

Beautiful sketch though. Smile

posted Hide Post
Ooorrr how about $1500...

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

Sigh.

First Sean Pence one we've seen I think.

(posted same time as Juelle apparently)

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
There are three new listings, two by David Desbois and two by Sean Pence.
All the same price

edit; and another Sean Pence sketch of a White Walker.

Wow, that seller was really lucky to pull three sketches Smile They must have bought alot of cases Eek

ctacker, are you just sitting on the ebay search page refreshing every couple of minutes like me? Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:

ctacker, are you just sitting on the ebay search page refreshing every couple of minutes like me? Big Grin

Yep. And here's Auction 4. One dealer got 4 or more? geez.

Posts: 67 | Location: TX | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ctacker:
quote:

Yep. And here's Auction 4. One dealer got 4 or more? geez.

I just saw that, wow, so lucky to pull so many sketches.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
All the same price

Wow, that seller was really lucky to pull three sketches Smile They must have bought alot of cases Eek
Make that four sketches, two Pence and two Desbois. Like you say Juelle, they must have either had incredible good luck or bought a small mountain of cases. But look on the bright side, there should still be around 54 more to be found out there Big Grin Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
All the same price

Make that four sketches, two Pence and two Desbois. Like you say Juelle, they must have either had incredible good luck or bought a small mountain of cases. But look on the bright side, there should still be around 54 more to be found out there Big Grin Smile

Very true Kevin, very true.
I will console myself with that thought, and hope that maybe 1 out of that 54 might be a reasonable price I might be able to afford. And that I can grab it before anyone else Big Grin

Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
That dealer had a lot of presales. I bought a couple of things early from them. I would guess they bought,at least, 18 cases.

Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has already said they'll "get a head start" on getting a greater quantity of sketches in the Season 3 set. So next year when there are a lot more sketches, probably some by the same artists on the same card stock, think that should drop the going price of the Season 2 cards?

I'm still breaking the cases I bought. Now I hope I pull a sketch more than ever.

(Apparently even the sketch cards have both bordered [Pence] and full-bleed [Desbois]. lol)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
(Apparently even the sketch cards have both bordered [Pence] and full-bleed [Desbois]. lol)[/QUOTE]

quite trueSmile Just looked at them, and I have only 1 bordered! It's my White Walker

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
(Apparently even the sketch cards have both bordered [Pence] and full-bleed [Desbois]. lol)

quite trueSmile Just looked at them, and I have only 1 bordered! It's my White Walker

Oh my, that is gorgeous David!!
I can only dream I will pull one of your sketches Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:

Oh my, that is gorgeous David!!
I can only dream I will pull one of your sketches Smile

thank you Juelle

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been opening our GoT cases for hours ... and late last night ... pulled David's Sleeping Legend Sketch Card (The Dragon Skull Room).

The detail on the card is truly astounding and I must say it a fantastic work of art.

Well Done David ... really impressed and pleased.

This is the link to David's site which shows the Sleeping Legend sketch

http://daviddeb.deviantart.com...ing-Legend-370064821

Now the big question is do we keep or do we sell??

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Card Owner Clap
If you don't mind me asking, how many cases did you buy?

And I noticed those two first sketches listed have been bought, and that another beauty has been listed.